Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    There is nothing wrong with slutty cookies.
    Slutty cookies? My version of Slutty Cookies is melted chocolate chips, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You're not going to find a better Blu-ray player at the PS3's price range (the PS3 Blu-ray is actually better than most players at any price range), so all the gaming talk is sort of a moot point, anyways. Just get one, man. It's a quality purchase. All of the great PS3 exclusives and such will just be icing on the moist, Blu-ray-y delicious cake.
    That's a really good point. If I'm gonna pay $200 for a Blu Ray player, might as well get something I get more functionality out of.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    I can't see that happening. Correct me if i'm wrong but don't Sony have something to with actually owning the Blu Ray brand/name? If that is the case, then Microsoft would have to cough up a shitload of money to get that licence!
    They have that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    What the fuck Jelle? That was just childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    What the fuck Jelle? That was just childish.
    I just couldn't get a foot in between, okay. No offense, but I didn't see another way at the moment.

Yeah I don't think so jelle.

Starting a post off like that is just fucking stupid.

And yes. It was deleted.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Yo, Rob. Is that you in your avatar? If so, you've really changed since the last time I've seen a picture of you.

First of all, Bodom: I don't give a damn if you deleted it or not.

Allright now a message to everybody who will go nagging about that post off mine.

Let it be an example of watching out for other posts as well, instead of focussing on one single thing. There are people in the world that just don't give a f***ing crap about the difference between two brand of f***ing chocolate cookies. But do want to talk about something else.

btw, I thought this thread was built on any bullshit you could imagine? Don't go offending me on my crazy ideas in a thread that is meant for crazy things.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    They have that kind of money.
    Oh absolutely, without a doubt! But can you imagine Microsoft going up to their main competitors and asking them if they could licence the the blu-ray rights after they jumped into bed with the HD-DVD guys?! LOL That would take a huge amount of pride to swallow on Microsoft's part!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Allright a message to everybody who will go nagging about that post off mine.

Let it be an example of watching out for other posts as well, instead of focussing on one single thing. There are people in the world that just don't give a f***ing crap about the difference between two brand of f***ing chocolate cookies. But do want to talk about something else.

btw, I thought this thread was built on any bullshit you could imagine? Don't go offending me on my crazy ideas in a thread that is meant for crazy things.
    You hear that? That's the sound of the thin ice your skating on starting to crack.