Quote Originally Posted by clrj3514 View Post
    Once school is done in a month, expect that!
    I still can't see North Carolina and not sing this song in my head:

Alright, I know this is CBOT but what in the PHAWK was up with RAW last night?

Sure, the Crowd MADE the night, but the booking of shit from last Monday, through Mania, to last night just makes me scratch my head and wonder if something happened to VKM without us knowing so Trips/Steph changed the ENTIRE direction coming out of Mania, or if last night was just one step closer to VKM pulling the ultimate troll on the WWE loyal that always show up for the RAW post-Mania.

WM had perhaps some of the most predictable outcomes without any real moments to add "shock value", all for the lovely price tag of $60+... The very next night we had; reversal of one (of 2) title that changed the night before (back to the person who lost it). Two of the events that were expected (Ziggler cash in, "Heel turn" by a top face) came, and we have IMMEDIATE development of feuds, which was the awkward direction coming out of Mania. Essentially, VKM gave away things on RAW that people paid money the night before hoping to see. Is a ratings increase on RAW THAT important so save these events for, since they knew Mania was going to succeed in spite of a poor build? Having not paid a dime for WM and watching last night, I am ecstatic but I would feel pretty robbed to get for free what I felt should have been included in the package of something I paid my hard earner money for; poor K2 .

This has nothing to do with the crowds involvement in the quality of RAW last night as much as it has to do with how exactly the past 9 days in the WWE world has played out.
    Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 04-09-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I was just messing lol! You do your share of stuff to be fair on you. Looking forward to seeing more soon though
    I'd love to be involved more, but I do appreciate my nearly 5 month title reign!

Quote Originally Posted by SESAfro View Post
    I still can't see North Carolina and not sing this song in my head:
    Maybe this should be my new theme song for EWNCW?
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Sure, the Crowd MADE the night, but the booking shit from last Monday, through Mania, to Last night just makes me scratch my head and wonder if something happened to VKM without us knowing so Trips/Steph changed the ENTIRE direction coming out of Mania, or if last night was just one step closer to VKM pulling the ultimate troll on the WWE loyal that always show up for the RAW post-Mania.

WM has perhaps the some of the most predictable outcomes without any real moments to add "shock value", all for the lovely price tag of $60+... The very next night; reversal of one (of 2) title that changed the night before (back to the person who lost it). Two of the events that were expected (Ziggler cash in, "Heel turn" by a top face) came, and we have IMMEDIATE development of feuds, which was the awkward direction coming out of Mania. Essentially, VKM gave away things on RAW that people paid money the night before hoping to see. Is a ratings increase on RAW THAT important so save these events for, since they knew Mania was going to succeed in spite of a poor build? Having not paid a dime for WM and watching last night, I am ecstatic but I would feel pretty robbed to get for free what I felt should have been included in the package of something I paid my hard earner money for; poor K2 .

This has nothing to do with the crowds involvement in the quality of RAW last night as much as it has to do with how exactly the past 9 days in the WWE world has played out.
    Probably the worst experience I've had as a wrestling fan. Again, it's streaming from this point forward until I get a PPV in which I know I won't get screwed like that ever again.

Blog Entries

Sure, the Crowd MADE the night, but the booking shit from last Monday, through Mania, to Last night just makes me scratch my head and wonder if something happened to VKM without us knowing so Trips/Steph changed the ENTIRE direction coming out of Mania, or if last night was just one step closer to VKM pulling the ultimate troll on the WWE loyal that always show up for the RAW post-Mania.

WM has perhaps the some of the most predictable outcomes without any real moments to add "shock value", all for the lovely price tag of $60+... The very next night; reversal of one (of 2) title that changed the night before (back to the person who lost it). Two of the events that were expected (Ziggler cash in, "Heel turn" by a top face) came, and we have IMMEDIATE development of feuds, which was the awkward direction coming out of Mania. Essentially, VKM gave away things on RAW that people paid money the night before hoping to see. Is a ratings increase on RAW THAT important so save these events for, since they knew Mania was going to succeed in spite of a poor build? Having not paid a dime for WM and watching last night, I am ecstatic but I would feel pretty robbed to get for free what I felt should have been included in the package of something I paid my hard earner money for; poor K2 .

Some stuff was less predictable to have it happen yesterday than at mania. If ziggler would have cashed in at mania it wouldn't have surprised me... Him cashing in the raw afterwards was amazing. John Cena is on a path of destruction this year, they wanted to have him beat Rock cleanly and leave looking strong as the main face at the biggest event... I don't blame them for not having ryback turn heel or whatever that was at mania. To me, mania wasn't all that bad. It was no better than any other ppv sure, and that is sad... but it's not like it was terrible. Cm punk vs Undertaker was still fun to watch. The tag title match was fun... etc etc etc
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Some stuff was less predictable to have it happen yesterday than at mania. If ziggler would have cashed in at mania it wouldn't have surprised me... Him cashing in the raw afterwards was amazing. John Cena is on a path of destruction this year, they wanted to have him beat Rock cleanly and leave looking strong as the main face at the biggest event... I don't blame them for not having ryback turn heel or whatever that was at mania. To me, mania wasn't all that bad. It was no better than any other ppv sure, and that is sad... but it's not like it was terrible. Cm punk vs Undertaker was still fun to watch. The tag title match was fun... etc etc etc

The problem I have is that they basically put the events you would normally pay big money for on free television the night after WM. It made the roles reversed; essentially, WM29 was RAW #1037 with the whole transaction of funds remaining the same. Sure, we can find the positives in the situation Denny, but that is also from someone who didn't pay $70 out of their pocket only to watch the following night as everything you would hope to happen at a major PPV occurred on a weekly RAW. How is that an incentive for one to want to pay for a PPV when all the good shit happened on free TV? I am pretty sure the IWC normally crucifies TNA for doing stuff like this; I wouldn’t think so in-depth on this had it been Elimination Chamber or Night of Champions, but to have all this happen the night after WrestleMania would definitely make me think twice about the purchase of another WWE PPV.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The problem I have is that they basically put the events you would normally pay big money for on free television the night after WM. It made the roles reversed; essentially, WM29 was RAW #1037 with the whole transaction of funds remaining the same. Sure, we can find the positives in the situation Denny, but that is also from someone who didn't pay $70 out of their pocket only to watch the following night as everything you would hope to happen at a major PPV occurred on a weekly RAW. How is that an incentive for one to want to pay for a PPV when all the good shit happened on free TV? I am pretty sure the IWC normally crucifies TNA for doing stuff like this; I wouldn’t think so in-depth on this had it been Elimination Chamber or Night of Champions, but to have all this happen the night after WrestleMania would definitely make me think twice about the purchase of another WWE PPV.
    I never said that you didn't have the right to be mad... I'm just saying don't be more angry because last night was so good. The fans at mania were not overwhelming... They were kind of boring to be honest... whereas last nights audience played a crucial role in getting the superstars in the ring over. (except for sheamus and orton lol) Plus, having Ziggler win on tv helps him get over with everyone. The only match that should have happen in my eyes that didn't at mania is a divas match... It's weird to me that the divas didn't even make the show.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I never said that you didn't have the right to be mad... I'm just saying don't be more angry because last night was so good. The fans at mania were not overwhelming... They were kind of boring to be honest... whereas last nights audience played a crucial role in getting the superstars in the ring over. (except for sheamus and orton lol) Plus, having Ziggler win on tv helps him get over with everyone. The only match that should have happen in my eyes that didn't at mania is a divas match... It's weird to me that the divas didn't even make the show.

It's not that RAW being good is upsetting Den Den. It's that the most *important show for WWE each and every year was just blown out of the water by the television show that they *use to build to the most *important show of the year. RAW last night made WM the equivalent of Superstars, minus the Zack Ryder and JTG appearances, in terms of both crowd enthusiasm AND booking/storyline direction/character development. The only thing Mania really did was bring conclusion to the death of Paul Bearer and giving the belt to Cena; everything else was change/altered as a result of the direction last night's RAW went in.

* = This is how the WWE typically bills and uses these events in question.

Edit- Think of it like this Denny

Last edited by Darkside Ron Garvin; 04-09-2013 at 02:16 PM.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Those explanations are more geared towards me, not Den Den.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan Danielson
    If it doesn't work on a bear, you don't do it in the ring.

Blog Entries
    To me at least... I still think mania was better than last nights raw... sure, you had some great segments on raw last night... but the two tag team matches last night were terrible. Every match at mania had it's high spots in my opinion... not much can be said about two possible future world heavyweight champions jobbing to two dancing big men.
    #TeamGeeky