Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    why can't you just open a thread in General Sports?
    I don't know why people make this argument. As long as a conversation isn't dominating this thread day in and day out I don't get the problem with bringing in outside topics. You get more thoughts on it here, because more people frequent this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No thanks, I prefer to make up my own rules about this sort of stuff
    Rebel without a cause!
    #TeamGeeky

I think Taryn is probably the hottest here. So Cal Val is a definite butterface, Mickey has lost her appeal, which was her curvy-ness. I'd bang ODB fer sher and the other one....is that Tessmacher? She's alright.
    Speaking of this...Have you noticed Clark's changed the heading to a "Good" Picture of ODB in a bikini....To "Hot" now? hahahaha. And I never knew Taryn to be that slim, I guess it was the suits on WWECW...And Yea you say she looks best only cuz Gail isn't there.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Speaking of this...Have you noticed Clark's changed the heading to a "Good" Picture of ODB in a bikini....To "Hot" now? hahahaha. And I never knew Taryn to be that slim, I guess it was the suits on WWECW...And Yea you say she looks best only cuz Gail isn't there.
    he's changed it like four times, it started as "hilarious", I never saw "good", then it went to hot, then it was 'hot', he's trying really hard on that one

Blog Entries
    Kim is in the shoot though. No I'd be choosing Taryn these days. Kim's attitude has turned me off her....and she got married recently and I always shy away from the recently married haha

Blog Entries

I think Taryn is probably the hottest here. So Cal Val is a definite butterface, Mickey has lost her appeal, which was her curvy-ness. I'd bang ODB fer sher and the other one....is that Tessmacher? She's alright.
    None of them look terrible.
    #TeamGeeky

Kim is in the shoot though. No I'd be choosing Taryn these days. Kim's attitude has turned me off her....and she got married recently and I always shy away from the recently married haha
    Taryn's not much better though...Remember the big dramatic, in the wrong place and time, I aint too sure DOMESTIC VIOLENCE argument with McIntyre thing that got her fired? So yea at least Gail won't hit you lol.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Black Ninja!
    Taryn is better than Gail... Why do you think drew us still in jobbersville with 3mb...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    My phone is fucked!!!

Taryn's not much better though...Remember the big dramatic, in the wrong place and time, I aint too sure DOMESTIC VIOLENCE argument with McIntyre thing that got her fired? So yea at least Gail won't hit you lol.
    worth getting hit, though

Black Ninja!
    My phone is fucked!!!
    I can guess exactly what happened...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!