1. #38221
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by The Piper View Post
    why can't you just open a thread in General Sports?
    I don't know why people make this argument. As long as a conversation isn't dominating this thread day in and day out I don't get the problem with bringing in outside topics. You get more thoughts on it here, because more people frequent this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No thanks, I prefer to make up my own rules about this sort of stuff
    Rebel without a cause!
    #TeamGeeky


  2. #38222
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post


    I think Taryn is probably the hottest here. So Cal Val is a definite butterface, Mickey has lost her appeal, which was her curvy-ness. I'd bang ODB fer sher and the other one....is that Tessmacher? She's alright.
    Speaking of this...Have you noticed Clark's changed the heading to a "Good" Picture of ODB in a bikini....To "Hot" now? hahahaha. And I never knew Taryn to be that slim, I guess it was the suits on WWECW...And Yea you say she looks best only cuz Gail isn't there.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #38223
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Speaking of this...Have you noticed Clark's changed the heading to a "Good" Picture of ODB in a bikini....To "Hot" now? hahahaha. And I never knew Taryn to be that slim, I guess it was the suits on WWECW...And Yea you say she looks best only cuz Gail isn't there.
    he's changed it like four times, it started as "hilarious", I never saw "good", then it went to hot, then it was 'hot', he's trying really hard on that one

  4. #38224
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Kim is in the shoot though. No I'd be choosing Taryn these days. Kim's attitude has turned me off her....and she got married recently and I always shy away from the recently married haha


  5. #38225
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,395
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post


    I think Taryn is probably the hottest here. So Cal Val is a definite butterface, Mickey has lost her appeal, which was her curvy-ness. I'd bang ODB fer sher and the other one....is that Tessmacher? She's alright.
    None of them look terrible.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #38226
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Kim is in the shoot though. No I'd be choosing Taryn these days. Kim's attitude has turned me off her....and she got married recently and I always shy away from the recently married haha
    Taryn's not much better though...Remember the big dramatic, in the wrong place and time, I aint too sure DOMESTIC VIOLENCE argument with McIntyre thing that got her fired? So yea at least Gail won't hit you lol.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #38227
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Speaking of this...Have you noticed Clark's changed the heading to a "Good" Picture of ODB in a bikini....To "Hot" now? hahahaha. And I never knew Taryn to be that slim, I guess it was the suits on WWECW...And Yea you say she looks best only cuz Gail isn't there.
    Taryn is better than Gail... Why do you think drew us still in jobbersville with 3mb...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  8. #38228
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    My phone is fucked!!!


  9. #38229
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Taryn's not much better though...Remember the big dramatic, in the wrong place and time, I aint too sure DOMESTIC VIOLENCE argument with McIntyre thing that got her fired? So yea at least Gail won't hit you lol.
    worth getting hit, though

  10. #38230
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    My phone is fucked!!!
    I can guess exactly what happened...


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.