Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Bored.........

Why yes... Yes I am. That's why I am trolling through meme's I can use to express myself, not just with words but with pictures!

You can thank akbar for my healthy obsession with this internet phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Tell your friend I will take pity for him if this is a legit reason as to why he doesn't like Cena.
    He's a Mysterio mark. That's really the only reason why he feels that way. It's pretty sad but just like I said, it's just a phase. He'll get over it.

Blog Entries
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    He's a Mysterio mark. That's really the only reason why he feels that way. It's pretty sad but just like I said, it's just a phase. He'll get over it.

Very true, but I must ask...

What is his favorite Rey Rey match?

If the answer is anything IN the WWE (not their video library) than I fully understand what kind of fan you are working with. However, if the kid has the depth to know not only what AAA is but also Rey's work from it (along with Promo Azteca), I might be inclined to listen to his theory.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Very true, but I must ask...

What is his favorite Rey Rey match?

If the answer is anything IN the WWE (not their video library) than I fully understand what kind of fan you are working with. However, if the kid has the depth to know not only what AAA is but also Rey's work from it (along with Promo Azteca), I might be inclined to listen to his theory.
    His favorite Rey match was his Rumble win which is pretty sad considering that:

1. Rey didn't even work all that much in the match except for the beginning and end.
    2. He pretty much only knows about him WWE.

I even told him that he worked in ECW for a stint and he couldn't believe it. Some fan.

Blog Entries

1. Rey didn't even work all that much in the match except for the beginning and end.

I even told him that he worked in ECW for a stint and he couldn't believe it. Some fan.

I thought I'd do this before DRG had the chance.
    #TeamGeeky

Wow, he really needs to look up those matches he had with Psicosis in ECW. They were great... Shit, Mysterio vs. Liger from Starrcade 96 was top notch and definately better than the Rumble match.

He also should be looking up his work in AAA - Rey vs. Juvi in a steel cage was awesome man.

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post

I thought I'd do this before DRG had the chance.

While this might be my normal reaction to several in the IWC, K2 is obviously taking the right approach with this guy. He's taking the training wheels off so he'll need to start thinks of how to maneuver on his own. I'd rather pass along some helpful knowledge since K2 is vouching for him than to just cast my ballot of judgment and walk away...

Dammit Denny, the IWC is corrupting you!

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    While this might be my normal reaction to several in the IWC, K2 is obviously taking the right approach with this guy. He's taking the training wheels off so he'll need to start thinks of how to maneuver on his own. I'd rather pass along some helpful knowledge since K2 is vouching for him than to just cast my ballot of judgment and walk away...

Dammit Denny, the IWC is corrupting you!
    No one can corrupt me.

I watch batman.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Wow, he really needs to look up those matches he had with Psicosis in ECW. They were great... Shit, Mysterio vs. Liger from Starrcade 96 was top notch and definately better than the Rumble match.

He also should be looking up his work in AAA - Rey vs. Juvi in a steel cage was awesome man.
    Thanks. I'll give him those suggestions. As for the overbearing Cena hate, that'll just wear out on its own I suppose.