1. #35741
    memegeneokerlund.com


    Wrestling MEME made easy


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #35742
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I used to like you.

    You're missing out on quality television, last week Sharon was caught cheating on Phil with his or her's brother Grant. Then Ken Barlow kicked them all out his pub.

  3. #35743
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,480
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You're missing out on quality television, last week Sharon was caught cheating on Phil with his or her's brother Grant. Then Ken Barlow kicked them all out his pub.
    Da funk, you just said a bunch of words I have no idea about?

  4. #35744
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    memegeneokerlund.com


    Wrestling MEME made easy


    Meh.

  5. #35745
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You're missing out on quality television, last week Sharon was caught cheating on Phil with his or her's brother Grant. Then Ken Barlow kicked them all out his pub.
    Jesus christ Ak, soaps? really?

  6. #35746
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Da funk, you just said a bunch of words I have no idea about?
    Just understand that Sharon shouldn't be blamed for sleeping with Grant, Phil was just never there for her.


    Nah I have no idea what I'm talking about either. Lol

  7. #35747
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post


    Meh.

    I didn't say they were all gold; it's members of the IWC making them after all




    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  8. #35748
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    ahahhhaahaahahahahahahaha



    That picture screams underrated.

  9. #35749
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,226
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Jesus christ Ak, soaps? really?
    No not really, but I know of the soaps and popular characters through general tv.


    I'm still cool though ain't I?

  10. #35750
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    No not really, but I know of the soaps and popular characters through general tv.


    I'm still cool though ain't I?
    That's fair enough

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.