1. #35231
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    All this American Football nonsense and they still rise to it.

    I always have a fun time with the conversation. I am one who'll dish it out, but still give respect to the sport. I just find it amusing that people would assume that their words are right and you are wrong. Just like in the 'slang' world. What means one thing to some often means a totally different thing in a different location. Like how English people used (at one point, don't know about now) the word 'fag' for a cigarette. Never understood it, but always find words and cultures interesting.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  2. #35232
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I always have a fun time with the conversation. I am one who'll dish it out, but still give respect to the sport. I just find it amusing that people would assume that their words are right and you are wrong. Just like in the 'slang' world. What means one thing to some often means a totally different thing in a different location. Like how English people used (at one point, don't know about now) the word 'fag' for a cigarette. Never understood it, but always find words and cultures interesting.
    Why is American Football even called football? Real question. Makes no sense to me!
     

  3. #35233
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,539
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    He has a thing for pedos
    One of these


  4. #35234
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why is American Football even called football? Real question. Makes no sense to me!
    Oh Gawd here we go.

  5. #35235
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    One of these

    Was about to post that!
     

  6. #35236
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why does your online dating profile only say 2?!


    Because I didn't want to intimidate anyone, m'kay?


  7. #35237
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Oh Gawd here we go.
    I'm sure one of them will know the answer!
     

  8. #35238
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Because I didn't want to intimidate anyone, m'kay?
    Did you at least mention your accolades?

    Women love a a guy that is successful!
     

  9. #35239
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why is American Football even called football? Real question. Makes no sense to me!
    Because when it was first started, there were no forward passes. Essentially it was just kicking the ball and running when you caught it. Since there was a major amount of kicking involved, they called it 'football'.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  10. #35240
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Why is American Football even called football? Real question. Makes no sense to me!
    I think it descended from another game that was also called football... and they just kept the name.
    #TeamGeeky


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.