So, calling something as you perceive it is wrong when it comes to women? Why are we offering them a softer approach than we do to men? Can't they handle it? Who appointed you their protector and saviour? I am as sick of Punk as I am sick of AJ. I say she's a terrible actress because she is but I shouldn't say that because it's demeaning now? Give me a fucking break!
    For so long now there has been the call for equality and as soon as this is offered on levels people don't like, somehow it's not right? Get fucked. I'm not going to treat the whole female species with kid gloves just because a select few and some bleeding heart men with wannabe vaginas take issue with it.

So, while your narrow vision wants to blame this on a simply internet phenomenon, it's not. Men have been emasculated by society for too long - being told what we can and can't say, what's right and mostly what's wrong; with the lines being constantly shifted or blurred and all for the convenience of moralistic crusaders with chips on their shoulders. What a crock. People like you are all ideals and no action; you haven't managed to practically apply any of your theoretical notions in real life, because if you had, you'd know things just don't work that way. Your high and mighty approach to this subject is reminiscent of the kind of blinkered Westboro vision that is atypical of someone with no practical experience at life. I wouldn't be surprised if you stand up for free speech but are against pro choice and picket abortion clinics. Because rights are only right when they suit you, huh? When you can bend them and twist them and pass yourself off as better than when all you are is conceited, contemptuous and arrogant - exactly what you're accusing others of doing.

Hit the road, jack.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Blog Entries
    Copied it to notepad. LOL>
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Blog Entries
    He has a new alt. Raping robstar i believe

Blog Entries
    So well know the plan? He makes a thread, we bombard it!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    So well know the plan? He makes a thread, we bombard it!

Missiles are primed and ready, just need the target lock.

Three missiles hit the target, waiting to see if the enemy responds.

Damn it. Wasn't given proper time.

Blog Entries
    Here's a random thought. COPY AND PASTE IT! POST IT! AND NOT MAKE A SCREEN NAME THAT DOESN't HAVE ROBSTAR, RAPE, or MOTHER IN IT!

So, calling something as you perceive it is wrong when it comes to women? Why are we offering them a softer approach than we do to men? Can't they handle it? Who appointed you their protector and saviour? I am as sick of Punk as I am sick of AJ. I say she's a terrible actress because she is but I shouldn't say that because it's demeaning now? Give me a fucking break!
    For so long now there has been the call for equality and as soon as this is offered on levels people don't like, somehow it's not right? Get fucked. I'm not going to treat the whole female species with kid gloves just because a select few and some bleeding heart men with wannabe vaginas take issue with it.

So, while your narrow vision wants to blame this on a simply internet phenomenon, it's not. Men have been emasculated by society for too long - being told what we can and can't say, what's right and mostly what's wrong; with the lines being constantly shifted or blurred and all for the convenience of moralistic crusaders with chips on their shoulders. What a crock. People like you are all ideals and no action; you haven't managed to practically apply any of your theoretical notions in real life, because if you had, you'd know things just don't work that way. Your high and mighty approach to this subject is reminiscent of the kind of blinkered Westboro vision that is atypical of someone with no practical experience at life. I wouldn't be surprised if you stand up for free speech but are against pro choice and picket abortion clinics. Because rights are only right when they suit you, huh? When you can bend them and twist them and pass yourself off as better than when all you are is conceited, contemptuous and arrogant - exactly what you're accusing others of doing.

Hit the road, jack.
    The Future of the WWE Women's Division: Brittani Knight AKA Paige!

Ape is here to save us!

Just noticed CBOT has been viewed over one million times.