1. #35011
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    The rock drops a couple of cuss words and I'm shocked that their are blogs calling it the end of the pg era.
    #TeamGeeky


  2. #35012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    The rock drops a couple of cuss words and I'm shocked that their are blogs calling it the end of the pg era.
    "Because swearing is cool,Ladies and gentlemen."



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #35013
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    "Because swearing is cool,Ladies and gentlemen."
    Swearing is silly. Adults shouldn't swear very often. Leave that to the children lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  4. #35014
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Swearing is silly. Adults shouldn't swear very often. Leave that to the children lol.
    Get fucked Dennis!


  5. #35015
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Get fucked Dennis!

    LOL. Or ancient people. They can swear, I respect our elders... no matter how much older they are than us.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #35016
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    LOL. Or ancient people. They can swear, I respect our elders... no matter how much older they are than us.

  7. #35017
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,156
    Blog Entries
    6
    Which would put me ahead of Wade in the pecking order.


  8. #35018
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Which would put me ahead of Wade in the pecking order.
    Figured that there had to be something in this picture as old as you.
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #35019
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Figured that there had to be something in this picture as old as you.
    Young as hell compared to Wadey.

  10. #35020
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,406
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Young as hell compared to Wadey.
    I think rob is actually older than wade.
    #TeamGeeky


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.