Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    It can be awkward to wake up next to a guy you do not even remember. Then you have to sneak out of the house before he wakes up to offer you waffles and syrup.
    LOL. Speaking from experience panda?hahahahahahahah
    #TeamGeeky

Black Ninja!
    It can be awkward to wake up next to a guy you do not even remember. Then you have to sneak out of the house before he wakes up to offer you waffles and syrup.
    What you don't like waffles?

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I have always thought it was wrong to sleep with someone that is drunk. I just always wonder if it's a moral issue as well. I would say if a guy is not drunk and chooses to sleep with a girl who obviously is... they are for sure morally wrong IMO... But if two people are equally drunk and have sex, I don't really understand why people always blame the guy. Before someone says this I can honestly say I'm not justifying something I have done in the past.

Side-note- DRG, I wouldn't ever do that to my friends. My friends are awesome, I wouldn't do something like that to them.
    Once upon a time I was at this party and I was just goofing off and drinking and this girl - she may have been drunk, I'm not sure, but she had been drinking - thought I was the hottest guy going and dragged me into a room and practically raped me. Well it would have been rape had she not been so hot and horny and I was willing. (And 16!!! That's ok I think I was 17 or 18) Anyway, long story short, afterwards I heard her boyfriend was there at the party. And he knew - he watched her drag me upstairs.

Now - should I feel bad about any of this, I asked myself? I came to the conclusion that the answer was NO, I should not. As a bonafide alcoholic I can tall you in no uncertain terms that once you pick up that first drink you have to accept the consequences of what comes after. Nobody is under any illusions as to the effect of alcohol. The stories are out there and we've all heard them. We may not like what occurs when viewed in retrospect but you HAVE to accept it. So, I can only say, I agree with you when you mention about the guy getting the blame for shit sometimes- a lot in fact. Girls get all regretful and cry rape in a lot of these situations. Hell I've been threatened by a girl who said she'd cry rape if I didn't fuck her! Imagine being in that situation! So, that's my take based on my experience

Anyways, Denny - Do you guys do this for fun in Washington?

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

We used to do that stuff all the time

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

Without the stacking...

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Without the stacking...
    That's because she ran at it like a girl....

I have been laid, but never like that. lol

What you don't like waffles?
    Ew, no. They are just disgusting to me. I am more of a chicken biscuit person.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Once upon a time I was at this party and I was just goofing off and drinking and this girl - she may have been drunk, I'm not sure, but she had been drinking - thought I was the hottest guy going and dragged me into a room and practically raped me. Well it would have been rape had she not been so hot and horny and I was willing. (And 16!!! That's ok I think I was 17 or 18) Anyway, long story short, afterwards I heard her boyfriend was there at the party. And he knew - he watched her drag me upstairs.

Now - should I feel bad about any of this, I asked myself? I came to the conclusion that the answer was NO, I should not. As a bonafide alcoholic I can tall you in no uncertain terms that once you pick up that first drink you have to accept the consequences of what comes after. Nobody is under any illusions as to the effect of alcohol. The stories are out there and we've all heard them. We may not like what occurs when viewed in retrospect but you HAVE to accept it. So, I can only say, I agree with you when you mention about the guy getting the blame for shit sometimes- a lot in fact. Girls get all regretful and cry rape in a lot of these situations. Hell I've been threatened by a girl who said she'd cry rape if I didn't fuck her! Imagine being in that situation! So, that's my take based on my experience
    WHERE IS THE HAPPY ENDING?!

Just messing with you. I thought this was an interesting read. I learned something about you.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries

WHERE IS THE HAPPY ENDING?!

Just messing with you. I thought this was an interesting read. I learned something about you.
    Oh I think you know what the happy ending was.

Getting away afterwards.

And tell me, what did you learn about me?

Blog Entries
    I'll tell you what the 2 funniest things about that story are;

1) That she picked me as the hottest guy there

and

2) I had a mullet at the time!