Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Yeah. I know. It was more SB doesn't know shit...
    I knew dumb shit...Hence why I said "Yesterday" then you said "Nah four hours ago." So hmmmm do tell...

Cue Ridiculous laughter:

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Alright you two calm down. Now kiss and make up.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Alright you two calm down. Now kiss and make up.

Kane-Choking-Bret-The-Hitman.jpg

I was thinking more like this....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if it's because I'm older and so I understand more of what is happening in the world around me, or it's just more true than now than before. But doesn't it seem like there are more crazies around lately? It's insane that I hear about so many mass shooting, or plan massed shootings. or as steve pointed out... The fact that people are trying to commit crimes like that. With guns, or in that case not such real guns. Why is gun control not a bigger issue!
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I don't know if it's because I'm older and so I understand more of what is happening in the world around me, or it's just more true than now than before. But doesn't it seem like there are more crazies around lately? It's insane that I hear about so many mass shooting, or plan massed shootings. or as steve pointed out... The fact that people are trying to commit crimes like that. With guns, or in that case not such real guns. Why is gun control not a bigger issue!
    We have always had crazies, the have this weird delusion that people will remember them if they do something big.

Go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Kane-Choking-Bret-The-Hitman.jpg

I was thinking more like this....
    B-Mac choking you out is a definite possibility.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    We have always had crazies, the have this weird delusion that people will remember them if they do something big.
    Why can't they be satisfied with other, less consequential endeavours for attention seeking glory such as starting a website or something?

Blog Entries
    I get that. I just don't know why you wouldn't try to do something good in order to get noticed. I guess I just don't get the need for people to know who they are. You ever notice the hero's never want people to know who they are? Those are the people who people actually have a good views about.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I get that. I just don't know why you wouldn't try to do something good in order to get noticed. I guess I just don't get the need for people to know who they are. You ever notice the hero's never want people to know who they are? Those are the people who people actually have a good views about.
    Heroes are selfless, villains are selfish.

Go to hell.