Page 3436 of 4893 FirstFirst ... 243629363336338634263434343534363437343834463486353639364436 ... LastLast
Results 34,351 to 34,360 of 48929
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Shut Dennis, get back in the stockade.
    hahhahahah I enjoy your stockade joke now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    It's official. I can no longer drink beer. I tried to today, and I just wanted to throw up.

Was that your body’s natural reaction or did your "girl who is just a friend but you secretly likes because she 'gets you' even though she's not your 'bestie' who you really 'like-like' more than just that" tell you that you could no longer drink it and you should just throw it up before brushing your teeth and eating a can of altoids?

Sorry Denny, I couldn't resist

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Yo Dennis, I just found this and thought of you.

Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Was that your body’s natural reaction or did your "girl who is just a friend but you secretly likes because she 'gets you' even though she's not your 'bestie' who you really 'like-like' more than just that" tell you that you could no longer drink it and you should just throw it up before brushing your teeth and eating a can of altoids?

Sorry Denny, I couldn't resist
    I drank beer after the mint stuff.. I didn't mind the mints... I think the throwing up for 2 hours into my friends bath tub is what got me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    Yo Dennis, I just found this and thought of you.

hahahhahahahhahhah so much win!!!! Little kids are hilarious.

I drank beer after the mint stuff.. I didn't mind the mints... I think the throwing up for 2 hours into my friends bath tub is what got me.

You're putting too much value in the hangover. Give it a few days and you'll be back to drinking copious amounts of that liquid gold... My suggestion - Moderation. Drink to enjoy yourself for sure, but I haven't met anyone who has fun throwing up.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    You're putting too much value in the hangover. Give it a few days and you'll be back to drinking copious amounts of that liquid gold... My suggestion - Moderation. Drink to enjoy yourself for sure, but I haven't met anyone who has fun throwing up.
    I have only drank like that twice in my entire life. I tend to just drink to get buzzed and have fun. I gave it 24 days and I still couldn't finish a beer. I had to switch to a screw driver. I don't actually drink very often because me and my friends enjoy games that take actual brain function to play. Have you guys ever played the game bezzerwizzer? It's a super fun trivia game.

I have only drank like that twice in my entire life. I tend to just drink to get buzzed and have fun. I gave it 24 days and I still couldn't finish a beer. I had to switch to a screw driver. I don't actually drink very often because me and my friends enjoy games that take actual brain function to play. Have you guys ever played the game bezzerwizzer? It's a super fun trivia game.

I love that game. Politics to Architecture to Television... My wife and I play it when we have guests come over for game night. The depth of questions blows Trivial Pursuit out of the water.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    You gotta push through the bad memories Dennis. Do you think I gave up sex after each ugly chick I fucked? Hell no! Get back on that horse and ride dammit!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You gotta push through the bad memories Dennis. Do you think I gave up sex after each ugly chick I fucked? Hell no! Get back on that horse and ride dammit!
    I think it might of just been the beer that I tried... I hope anyway... I like your analogies by the way hahaha.
    I love that game. Politics to Architecture to Television... My wife and I play it when we have guests come over for game night. The depth of questions blows Trivial Pursuit out of the water.
    I agree, I like that you can literally go from design one question to a science question next. It actually tests your base knowledge for everything. I like doing partners as well, it helps you find what everyone is good at...