1. #33461
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    B Mac if you ever bring that fugly ranga up on this site again, you'll be so banned - it'll leave a mark!
    Hey I never voted for that bitch,,,


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  2. #33462
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,396
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Hey I never voted for that bitch,,,
    I feel out of touch with foreign politics. and foreign spots.. and foreign foods... I'm not noticing a theme here.
    #TeamGeeky


  3. #33463
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Yea, I think everyone just lets attraction guide them. If you try to think of why you are attracted to a girl it becomes overwhelmingly confusing. Humans are incredibly complex creatures.
    I don't think it's that simple for some people. I think they let outside influences tell them what they should be attracted to and more importantly - what NOT to be attracted to. It's a fucking travesty.


  4. #33464
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I feel out of touch with foreign politics. and foreign spots.. and foreign foods... I'm not noticing a theme here.
    That your out of touch with everything....


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  5. #33465
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,396
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    That your out of touch with everything....
    outside of america yea, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't think it's that simple for some people. I think they let outside influences tell them what they should be attracted to and more importantly - what NOT to be attracted to. It's a fucking travesty.
    Yea, I never really pay attention to what people find attractive. To be honest I can find most girls in real life attractive (who are age appropriate) as long as they have a cool personality and care about what they look like a little bit. I mean obviously I might not find them as attractive as someone who is naturally prettier than them... but I don't really understand some peoples idea of being out of a girls league, or girls have to be 5'4"-5'9" and weight under 130 pounds lol.
    #TeamGeeky


  6. #33466
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    If anyone knows of any good apps for iPhone that can allow me to download free music let me know. I'm dreadfully tired of itunes. Also if anyone knows of a good app to cut ringtones from mp3's too that would be great (similar to ringdroid for the android system)

  7. #33467
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,482
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    If anyone knows of any good apps for iPhone that can allow me to download free music let me know. I'm dreadfully tired of itunes. Also if anyone knows of a good app to cut ringtones from mp3's too that would be great (similar to ringdroid for the android system)
    Ringtone Designer Pro by Blackout Labs is the best, very flexible and a peace of piss to work.

  8. #33468
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    no, there are adult women who have high pitch voices because they are females. to be honest I can't really tell when a girl is talking on xbox if it's a boy or a girl.... I normally just assume it's a guy unless I see their gamercard say otherwise.
    I normally don't take gender into the thought; they are either on my team so we are working together, or they are the opposition I am trying to defeate. It makes me no less a man to lose to a chick at a video game; one of the first "dates" me and my wife had was spent at a friends house playing Soul Caliber to which my wife proceeded to make the rest of us look like absolute rookies (yes I know this is irrelevant, but it helps to understand my take on the female gamer idea). When I see/hear a female gamer on line, I only think in skills and teamwork - Granted I've only played a select few games online, but I don't see how being chick, dude, or 12 years old matters when all that should be taken into account is skill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And once again Dennis fails in overwhelmingly spectacular fashion to pick up on the mood of the room. Fuck. Me. Dead.
    Why is it that HHH was the first person I thought of when you said this??




    Followed by TDA in a close second


    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    If anyone knows of any good apps for iPhone that can allow me to download free music let me know. I'm dreadfully tired of itunes. Also if anyone knows of a good app to cut ringtones from mp3's too that would be great (similar to ringdroid for the android system)

    Hey PH - An early congrats to you and your wife!!! She's being induced at 6am tomorrow, correct? If so and she has him, he will have the same birthday as my dad! I will pray for a safe and healthy delivery for both you kid and wife... And for some sanity for you as well


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  9. #33469
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Shovel Shop
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I normally don't take gender into the thought; they are either on my team so we are working together, or they are the opposition I am trying to defeate. It makes me no less a man to lose to a chick at a video game; one of the first "dates" me and my wife had was spent at a friends house playing Soul Caliber to which my wife proceeded to make the rest of us look like absolute rookies (yes I know this is irrelevant, but it helps to understand my take on the female gamer idea). When I see/hear a female gamer on line, I only think in skills and teamwork - Granted I've only played a select few games online, but I don't see how being chick, dude, or 12 years old matters when all that should be taken into account is skill.



    Why is it that HHH was the first person I thought of when you said this??




    Followed by TDA in a close second





    Hey PH - An early congrats to you and your wife!!! She's being induced at 6am tomorrow, correct? If so and she has him, he will have the same birthday as my dad! I will pray for a safe and healthy delivery for both you kid and wife... And for some sanity for you as well
    Derpside made a mistake, Derpside made a mistake. He is human after all.


    To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

  10. #33470
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Derpside made a mistake, Derpside made a mistake. He is human after all.
    Did you miss the conversation yesterday where the Roxanne lyrics apparently flew right the hell over my head?



    Also, Why is it B-MAC that everytime you post I have this mental image of






    mouthing the words I am reading?


    Strange are my fantasies for how I see people online...


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.