Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, all those other losers look like Hetfield.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post

I am glad you took the promise out of the Sig because that did make it seem like you were trying to poke fun rather than be serious. If you make a pact with someone to help better your character, it's the humility that shines. If you accomplish your goal, people will approach you because you truly seem different; not because you told everyone you were going out of your way to not do this one thing

That was one of the biggest heart breaks of my life; my mother gave me a false idea of how the world seemed more like Pleasantville than The Poker House. It was through my own experiences that I had to gain the knowledge that kept me kicking when the world seemed a little less Nick at Nite and morphed (not that kind Bodom ) into an HBO series. I still love my mother, and she has since accepted that I am a big boy who understands how the world works, but even she regrets not preparing me for life as much as she spent preparing me for my intellectual path.

Also, I was thinking the same about the bold. You know his ears are blazing right about now.
    So, yeah, it kinda sticks in my craw a little bit when these self appointed soapbox opinionists start spruiking half cocked about issues they have never personally encountered in their life, but read about or watched a movie about and so therefore now have a opinion about. I mean, really? Where would one obtain such a pious attitude, I ask you? What's always amusing to me too is these same people get uber-remorseful when they realise that they have overshot the moon and don't have enough in their arguments gastank to get back again.

Blog Entries
    So, yeah, it kinda sticks in my craw a little bit when these self appointed soapbox opinionists start spruiking half cocked about issues they have never personally encountered in their life, but read about or watched a movie about and so therefore now have a opinion about. I mean, really? Where would one obtain such a pious attitude, I ask you? What's always amusing to me too is these same people get uber-remorseful when they realise that they have overshot the moon and don't have enough in their arguments gastank to get back again.
    You could have just typed out "K2Jelly" and saved some room.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Can someone explain where all of the ripping on Dennis came from? Like I understand Dennis became the new Akbar in a sense. But what is Dennis doing or saying that is causing him to be ripped on by people like Robstar or Ape. Im curious
    See Bear, THIS is the very problem. The idea has been anonymously passed out there that Ape and I rip on Dennis. I argue that we only point out Dennis' glaring flaws - but we're always there with an outstretched hand to help him up again. Noone mentions THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Can someone explain where all of the ripping on Dennis came from? Like I understand Dennis became the new Akbar in a sense. But what is Dennis doing or saying that is causing him to be ripped on by people like Robstar or Ape. Im curious
    bear - Read what Ape and Rob say to Dennis. They aren't calling him a fucking moron. They are telling him that the logic of someone in his position is flawed and give him valid explination as why those exact thoughts are more harmful than helpful.

Funny are the ways of those who deem their opinions to be the moral compass for how life should be lived and that the term "Truth" is synonymous with their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You could have just typed out "K2Jelly" and saved some room.
    Okay, this was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Okay, this was funny.
    Seriously. We all know he's talking about me. Why hide it?

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Seriously. We all know he's talking about me. Why hide it?
    Well, I am sure you're not the only one to fit that mold, but if you want to wear that hat then it is of your own free will I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Well, I am sure you're not the only one to fit that mold, but if you want to wear that hat then it is of your own free will I guess.
    I don't really consider myself self-opinionated or pious. I like to make discussions and if I'm challenged on a position on where I stand, I'll defend it but I won't completely shut everyone else out.

Blog Entries

*Victim Card can be used anytime the cardholder feels "put upon", "singled out" or "victimized". Accepted at any point where the holder knows their argument no longer holds up, the holder feels sufficiently sorry for themselves and CAN be used to attempt to use such a sorry-ass attitude to lure the sympathy of others to make up for the baseless nature of the cardholders argument/viewpoint or opinion. (tm)

Black Ninja!

*Victim Card can be used anytime the cardholder feels "put upon", "singled out" or "victimized". Accepted at any point where the holder knows their argument no longer holds up, the holder feels sufficiently sorry for themselves and CAN be used to attempt to use such a sorry-ass attitude to lure the sympathy of others to make up for the baseless nature of the cardholders argument/viewpoint or opinion. (tm)
    Where can I get me one of those.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!