1. #26971
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    If having an analytical mindset makes me abnormal, I'm damn proud of it.


  2. #26972
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I can't really say how quickly the plans were made. I haven't even seen raw yet, plus I mean I don't really have a place on wwe creative
    I don't either but there were supposed to be plans for Ambrose/Rollins. Not so sure about Reigns, though. I'm just saying they'll probably be off of TV in a couple of months or so from what I've seen with Maddox and the ends results of the past few stables.


  3. #26973
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,539
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If having an analytical mindset makes me abnormal, I'm damn proud of it.
    You're normal too. I'm calling you that because I know it'll annoy you more.


  4. #26974
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't either but there were supposed to be plans for Ambrose/Rollins. Not so sure about Reigns, though. I'm just saying they'll probably be off of TV in a couple of months or so from what I've seen with Maddox and the ends results of the past few stables.
    fair point... or they could have maddox join the stable. it's not like they couldn't do that... push them all together and have maddox lead the stable because he has already talked to the crowd... and then have the stable turn on maddox which would turn maddox face and let him just go mid card status after a while.
    #TeamGeeky


  5. #26975
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I don't either but there were supposed to be plans for Ambrose/Rollins. Not so sure about Reigns, though. I'm just saying they'll probably be off of TV in a couple of months or so from what I've seen with Maddox and the ends results of the past few stables.
    I heard they had plans to keep pushing Brad Maddox. They are just keeping him off T.V to sell the damage Ryback had caused.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    .
    L E A V E.

  6. #26976
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You're normal too. I'm calling you that because I know it'll annoy you more.

    I should have guessed.

    >_>


  7. #26977
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    fair point... or they could have maddox join the stable. it's not like they couldn't do that... push them all together and have maddox lead the stable because he has already talked to the crowd... and then have the stable turn on maddox which would turn maddox face and let him just go mid card status after a while.
    Not a bad idea but again, with them being talked about like future prospects, I'd rather them stand alone. Only get into a stable once they're established enough on TV.


  8. #26978
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,408
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Not a bad idea but again, with them being talked about like future prospects, I'd rather them stand alone. Only get into a stable once they're established enough on TV.
    that's fair... though things like 3mb caused us to care about three superstars who were jobbing or not on tv again. I still think when jinder had the funniest raw line of the year during their promo.
    #TeamGeeky


  9. #26979
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,675
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    that's fair... though things like 3mb caused us to care about three superstars who were jobbing or not on tv again. I still think when jinder had the funniest raw line of the year during their promo.
    3MB > Corre and New Nexus. They'll be better than Nexus once they start making a bigger impact.


  10. #26980
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,242
    Blog Entries
    14
    People are still talking about Brian Maddox, ain't he like old news now?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.