Blog Entries
    If having an analytical mindset makes me abnormal, I'm damn proud of it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I can't really say how quickly the plans were made. I haven't even seen raw yet, plus I mean I don't really have a place on wwe creative
    I don't either but there were supposed to be plans for Ambrose/Rollins. Not so sure about Reigns, though. I'm just saying they'll probably be off of TV in a couple of months or so from what I've seen with Maddox and the ends results of the past few stables.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    If having an analytical mindset makes me abnormal, I'm damn proud of it.
    You're normal too. I'm calling you that because I know it'll annoy you more.

Blog Entries
    I don't either but there were supposed to be plans for Ambrose/Rollins. Not so sure about Reigns, though. I'm just saying they'll probably be off of TV in a couple of months or so from what I've seen with Maddox and the ends results of the past few stables.
    fair point... or they could have maddox join the stable. it's not like they couldn't do that... push them all together and have maddox lead the stable because he has already talked to the crowd... and then have the stable turn on maddox which would turn maddox face and let him just go mid card status after a while.
    #TeamGeeky

I heard they had plans to keep pushing Brad Maddox. They are just keeping him off T.V to sell the damage Ryback had caused.
    A R R I VE.
    P A N DA-A T T A C K
    L E A V E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    You're normal too. I'm calling you that because I know it'll annoy you more.

I should have guessed.

>_>

Blog Entries
    fair point... or they could have maddox join the stable. it's not like they couldn't do that... push them all together and have maddox lead the stable because he has already talked to the crowd... and then have the stable turn on maddox which would turn maddox face and let him just go mid card status after a while.
    Not a bad idea but again, with them being talked about like future prospects, I'd rather them stand alone. Only get into a stable once they're established enough on TV.

Blog Entries
    Not a bad idea but again, with them being talked about like future prospects, I'd rather them stand alone. Only get into a stable once they're established enough on TV.
    that's fair... though things like 3mb caused us to care about three superstars who were jobbing or not on tv again. I still think when jinder had the funniest raw line of the year during their promo.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    that's fair... though things like 3mb caused us to care about three superstars who were jobbing or not on tv again. I still think when jinder had the funniest raw line of the year during their promo.
    3MB > Corre and New Nexus. They'll be better than Nexus once they start making a bigger impact.

Blog Entries
    People are still talking about Brian Maddox, ain't he like old news now?