Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not really something you own up to....or wear a shirt about. But we do exist!
    Yeah, That seems an accurate description.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not really something you own up to....or wear a shirt about. But we do exist!
    A while back me and my friends were playing apples to apples and one of my friends made a subtle wrestling reference and I got it and that's the only way we found out we both like wrestling. that's after we hung out every week for 3 years. so I have a feeling both places treat wrestling the same way.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    A while back me and my friends were playing apples to apples and one of my friends made a subtle wrestling reference and I got it and that's the only way we found out we both like wrestling. that's after we hung out every week for 3 years. so I have a feeling both places treat wrestling the same way.
    interestingly enough, that used to be how gay men found dates.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Living in Los Angeles I have never met wrestling fans outside of actual wrestling shows like PWG and NWA Hollywood. Usually when people learn I'm a fan I get the old "you still watch it, I stopped watching when eddie guerrero died," or "I stopped watching when austin and rock left."

Still doesn't stop me from wearing my I'm your Papi T-shirt every month.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    interestingly enough, that used to be how gay men found dates.
    hahaha his girlfriend ironically hates the fact that we both like wrestling because she says it's "gay". she sometimes watches the events with us and votes for the guy with the most clothes... hahah
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    hahaha his girlfriend ironically hates the fact that we both like wrestling because she says it's "gay". she sometimes watches the events with us and votes for the guy with the most clothes... hahah
    I met my first boyfriend at a wrestling show.

Blog Entries
    cool cool cool... I don't know whether your a man or a woman actually haha. but either way how did that happen lol?
    #TeamGeeky

Nice, at the wrestling school I go to, I had to go into the ring during a show and plug something in. A cute hispanic chick ask me out saying she had a thing for wrestlers. We went out for 2 months haha.

Blog Entries
    cool cool cool... I don't know whether your a man or a woman actually haha. but either way how did that happen lol?
    i'm an old married man now, to a woman even
    went to a show with a few friends, and a mutual friend introduced us, was like a big group thing, think there were about 15 of us total.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Nice, at the wrestling school I go to, I had to go into the ring during a show and plug something in. A cute hispanic chick ask me out saying she had a thing for wrestlers. We went out for 2 months haha.
    usually the flirting comes before you start "Plugging things in" but whatever works