Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Alright. So my friend here at the university, Vincent, got in trouble with drugs. But, he didn't actually take any; someone framed him...or so he says. Anyways, his girlfriend is completely stressed out and it doesn't help that she pulled an all-nighter for a Psych exam. Anyways, he told me about the incident in the morning and when I'm in my room at around 3 PM, she knocks at my door, almost in tears, and glomps me, telling me that she's even more stressed out right now. I sit down at the side of my bed and I pat a space next to me, signaling for her to tell me what happened. Instead of doing that, she scrambles into my lap, burying her face in my chest while she starts crying some more. That's basically where my hormones started spiking out of control.

Then, she asks me if she can sleep in my room for a couple of hours to which I respond, sure. I'm at her side the entire time and after about two hours, I go to wake her up. She doesn't move. I try a little bit more forcefully this time. Again, nothing. So I resort to smacking her lightly in the cheek(And yes, I mean the face) to wake her up. Again, nothing. So basically, i'm in a position where I can take advantage of an emotionally stressed out girl, dead asleep on my bed.

What would Rob do? Should I gratify myself, for "being a man's sake" or do I just leave it be?
    Leave her the heck alone!
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Short answer: Don't do it! It's rape!
    Yeah, I'm just taking your advice. I didn't want to leave her alone in my room but that's just the way it's gonna be.

Alright. So my friend here at the university, Vincent, got in trouble with drugs. But, he didn't actually take any; someone framed him...or so he says. Anyways, his girlfriend is completely stressed out and it doesn't help that she pulled an all-nighter for a Psych exam. Anyways, he told me about the incident in the morning and when I'm in my room at around 3 PM, she knocks at my door, almost in tears, and glomps me, telling me that she's even more stressed out right now. I sit down at the side of my bed and I pat a space next to me, signaling for her to tell me what happened. Instead of doing that, she scrambles into my lap, burying her face in my chest while she starts crying some more. That's basically where my hormones started spiking out of control.

Then, she asks me if she can sleep in my room for a couple of hours to which I respond, sure. I'm at her side the entire time and after about two hours, I go to wake her up. She doesn't move. I try a little bit more forcefully this time. Again, nothing. So I resort to smacking her lightly in the cheek(And yes, I mean the face) to wake her up. Again, nothing. So basically, i'm in a position where I can take advantage of an emotionally stressed out girl, dead asleep on my bed.

What would Rob do? Should I gratify myself, for "being a man's sake" or do I just leave it be?
    Just leave her man, it's not the right situation. He's your friend and he's supposedly being framed, so they both need your support. You can't fuck her now or touch her or whatever you have in mind.
    Also, while she was in your lap, that could be just because she wanted someone to hug her. It could end up not so good, if you proceeded to action and she woke up and wouldn't approve.
    There are too many negatives in this situation for you to have your way with her.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Found the GIF.

You better fucking see this now Irk. I wasted 10 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Thank you everyone who gave me some advice. I knew the right thing to do but I actually considered copping a feel at one point and that's when I knew I couldn't handle it on my own.

Blog Entries
    I think you might want to check that it's not her on the drugs, firstly. Secondly, chicks pull this shit all the time - they have no regard, respect or concern for the welfare of your friendship with her BF, chances are she'd blame you for something happening and her boyfriend will (because he wants to) believe her over you. Doesn't matter if she orchestrated it all herself, you will end up wearing all the shit. And that's just for starters.

But you gotta let sleeping dogs lie. In every sense.

Blog Entries
    Thank you everyone who gave me some advice. I knew the right thing to do but I actually considered copping a feel at one point and that's when I knew I couldn't handle it on my own.
    you don't want to do things like that. one of my best friend is a girl and I know if she was laying on my bed dead asleep even though she is pretty... I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship over a few seconds of gratification. plus the moral implications on top of that.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Again, thanks everyone for your help.

That was seriously one of the darkest moments I've ever had and I don't think I would have been able to handle myself without you guys reminding me of what I was doing.

Again, thanks everyone for your help.

That was seriously one of the darkest moments I've ever had and I don't think I would have been able to handle myself without you guys reminding me of what I was doing.
    We all have weak moments.

Blog Entries
    It's ok, let's move on!