Blog Entries
    OK, here's how it is Shaz and don't listen to anybody who tells you different - you need to make her choose between you and any form of contact with her ex. If she gives you the "oh but we're just such good friends" bullshit - run. Dump her and run. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE for exes to be in constant contact and accepting such a situation will make you look like a sucker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    OK, here's how it is Shaz and don't listen to anybody who tells you different - you need to make her choose between you and any form of contact with her ex. If she gives you the "oh but we're just such good friends" bullshit - run. Dump her and run. It is NOT ACCEPTABLE for exes to be in constant contact and accepting such a situation will make you look like a sucker.
    He is totally right man
    the ex is just gonna keep talking shit, and you don't need that.

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Do the right thing Shaz

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    just chill and listen to some tunes man
    Asher right now

Anyone who recommends Weezer must be high haha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    He is totally right man
    the ex is just gonna keep talking shit, and you don't need that.
    And then he's going to lay in wait, like some snake in the grass for you guys to have any sort of disagreement and BAM! he'll be in there like white on rice

Blog Entries
    She came running to me, literally. This prick is fucking harassing her. She doesn't like him in any way, trust me. If they were still friends, then I'd dump her, I wouldn't run though LOL. And funny enough, this prick is bengali. In fact, he's Kent's "resident g." If he does chat shit about me or her, then I'll put him in his place. If she was to still have contact with him, and such. Then this would be a whole different story.

Blog Entries
    Asher right now

Anyone who recommends Weezer must be high haha
    well yeah,

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What. The. Fuck.

Right, so my girls ex texts me threatening me. By saying that he'll kill me if I don't treat her right, that motherfucker. She tells me that he's been telling her to leave me, so he can go back out with her the twat. I'm so fucking pissed off right now.
    BEAT HIM UP!!!!!! Have you ever done any boxing? You could use some of those skills?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    She came running to me, literally. This prick is fucking harassing her. She doesn't like him in any way, trust me. If they were still friends, then I'd dump her, I wouldn't run though LOL. And funny enough, this prick is bengali. In fact, he's Kent's "resident g." If he does chat shit about me or her, then I'll put him in his place. If she was to still have contact with him, and such. Then this would be a whole different story.
    in that case beat the shit out of him
    people still do that, right? to solve disagreements in real life?

Blog Entries
    I will do, but I don't wanna beat him up too quick. I need to know EVERYTHING.

I'm off to bed though, I need to chill.