Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Bomb View Post
    The enemy of my enemy is just another asshole I gotta shoot later.
    says churchill about stalin
    #TeamGeeky

Mind = Blown.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    I think the only post I have ever seen him do is as a moderator. (dealing with someones problem) so I don't really have an opinion about him. minus he seems to be a fair moderator who doesn't hate on HIMYM
    I don't hate on HIMYM - I hate on Ted. BIG difference.

Akbar told me he was sick of not getting anything done because he was on here so much. He asked me to ban him but I just suggested he walk away if thats how he felt

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I don't hate on HIMYM - I hate on Ted. BIG difference.

Akbar told me he was sick of not getting anything done because he was on here so much. He asked me to ban him but I just suggested he walk away if thats how he felt
    Now you guys can't tease him... lame... I don't know why you hate ted so far.. do you have any major problems with his character dynamic, do you just not like the acting that is behind the character?
    #TeamGeeky

Just watched the Punk dvd, excellent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Now you guys can't tease him... lame... I don't know why you hate ted so far.. do you have any major problems with his character dynamic, do you just not like the acting that is behind the character?
    No, I don't like the character. If I knew someone like that I would punch them in the face repeatedly. He's whiny, he has no realistic idea of relationships or women, he's idealistic to the point where I'm alternately nauseous and dumbfounded. His comedic moments are in no way a sufficient distraction for his astoundingly inept bumbling and stumbling through a life he approaches as some sort of fatalistic fairy tale. Fuck Ted Mosby. No, seriously - FUCK THAT GUY. He's that guy in your group who you don't miss if he gets married and you never see him again because his wife doesn't like you. He's the guy you encourage to follow his dreams - especially if it means moving far, far away from you in order to do so. But most of all, in the strangest of ways, you never realise how much you really didn't like the guy until he was gone. He's the guy you put up with - "Oh Ted!" . He's poison even though he seems harmless.

No, this guy is the worst kind of human going. The unintentional. The well meaning. The unobvious.

Beware - he will devour your soul.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    No, I don't like the character. If I knew someone like that I would punch them in the face repeatedly. He's whiny, he has no realistic idea of relationships or women, he's idealistic to the point where I'm alternately nauseous and dumbfounded. His comedic moments are in no way a sufficient distraction for his astoundingly inept bumbling and stumbling through a life he approaches as some sort of fatalistic fairy tale. Fuck Ted Mosby. No, seriously - FUCK THAT GUY. He's that guy in your group who you don't miss if he gets married and you never see him again because his wife doesn't like you. He's the guy you encourage to follow his dreams - especially if it means moving far, far away from you in order to do so. But most of all, in the strangest of ways, you never realise how much you really didn't like the guy until he was gone. He's the guy you put up with - "Oh Ted!" . He's poison even though he seems harmless.

No, this guy is the worst kind of human going. The unintentional. The well meaning. The unobvious.

Beware - he will devour your soul.
    that's fair. though I don't have as much of an issue with his character. I think ted is like alot of guys in the world today, just to their characteristics to their extremes.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Raising hope is an epic show. I am on the west coast so I will have to hold back on telling you what I thought about tbbt and 2&HM.
    Dang that sucks. So how does it work for you on the west coast? Do u have to wait for 8pm your time for the shows to air?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Just watched the Punk dvd, excellent stuff.
    Waiting for it to come to a torrent site