1. #23371
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Well considering I've seen British films and programmes in the States shown with subtitles, it's not all you.

    Get his family a Black Country phrase book for Christmas.
    OMG that's an idea! i was struggling with what to get his aunt xD She'll hate me forever lol

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  2. #23372
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Well considering I've seen British films and programmes in the States shown with subtitles, it's not all you.

    Get his family a Black Country phrase book for Christmas.
    To be fair, a lot of it can be fucking hard to understand!


  3. #23373
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Austin's back! Austin's back! Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Haha, dis guy!
     

  4. #23374
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    24,107
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Austin's back! Austin's back! Yes! Yes! Yes!
    Alright calm down Jelly. Remember, the Attitude Era of EWN is over. Steve has to learn to work in the PG guidelines


  5. #23375
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ok, you're good in my books now . Led Zep III was recorded in the heart of the Black Country I think? Is Bron-Yr-Aur black country, yeah?

    Think it was in wales to be honest But im not sure. Im 27 with the music tastes of a 50 year old rocker xD

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  6. #23376
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,661
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Alright calm down Jelly. Remember, the Attitude Era of EWN is over. Steve has to learn to work in the PG guidelines
    YES! YES! YES! YE-

    Oh fine. >:I


  7. #23377
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    To be fair, a lot of it can be fucking hard to understand!
    I think a cockney accent is harder to understand than a black country accent

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

  8. #23378
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    To be fair, a lot of it can be fucking hard to understand!
    Don't know why, I find it easy enough to follow.

  9. #23379
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,480
    Quote Originally Posted by NevermoreRavenGirl View Post
    I think a cockney accent is harder to understand than a black country accent
    Believe me Cockney is nothing on Geordie or Scottish from Govan in Glasgow.

  10. #23380
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Don't know why, I find it easy enough to follow.

    That's cause you were born here!

    "When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke,
    But sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.