1. #17961
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What? I know he didn't do anything right, but I had to stick up for him. I'm basically the only friend he has got now.
    You're making really pitiful excuses for a woman beater, which is absolutely abhorrent. Seriously, this is one of the saddest displays I've seen on here (and that's quite the accomplishment).

    Press the issue and see how that works out for you.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  2. #17962
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You're making really pitiful excuses for a woman beater, which is absolutely abhorrent. Seriously, this is one of the saddest displays I've seen on here (and that's quite the accomplishment).

    Press the issue and see how that works out for you.
    Yeah Ape but that guy is his friend




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #17963
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,674
    Blog Entries
    5
    Wow. It's been one crazy week of college for me so far.

    I didn't even expect to deal with half of this stuff until at least sophomore year.


  4. #17964
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,674
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah Ape but that guy is his friend
    Being friends with the guy is one thing.

    Advocating and condoning beating a woman is something completely different.


  5. #17965
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah Ape but that guy is his friend
    That in no way excuses his taking to the internet to vilify the victim.

    A punk bitch move is a punk bitch move, regardless of friendship.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  6. #17966
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Being friends with the guy is one thing.

    Advocating and condoning beating a woman is something completely different.
    See. Cha Cha gets it.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  7. #17967
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Being friends with the guy is one thing.

    Advocating and condoning beating a woman is something completely different.
    I know that man,i'm not saying is right to make excuses for him




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #17968
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    27
    Look. I was pissed off at him as well for beating his ex up. But he's my mate, and I'm not gonna let anyone try and hurt him or whatever.


  9. #17969
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That in no way excuses his taking to the internet to vilify the victim.

    A punk bitch move is a punk bitch move, regardless of friendship.
    I understand what you say and i agree with you but i will also say that his is a 16 year old boy




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  10. #17970
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That in no way excuses his taking to the internet to vilify the victim.

    A punk bitch move is a punk bitch move, regardless of friendship.
    Ah, but I had a word with her the other day. She told the police that it was her own fault, she forgives him but she hates him. And he hates her. They're just plain now if you know what I mean, but there is NO way in hell that I'm forgiving her!


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.