Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

can someone please explain this girl to me?

I met a girl on this app and we chatted for a little while. I waited about a week to finally ask for her number. A few days later, I called her to see if she wanted to go to dinner and then movies. She said yes and from the sounds of her voice she was pretty excited. We were supposed to go on a Monday, but work kept her late. I understood and we rescheduled for Tuesday. Tuesday night, she tells me that her job is keeping her late but we could get a bite to eat later after she gets off. I never got a call back from her so I assumed she was no longer interested. Wednesday, late in the afternoon, she calls me saying how sorry she was and how she felt so bad. I was originally pissed at her and did not message her that whole day, but the fact that she called me meant that maybe she really did have shitty luck. I asked if she wanted to give it one more try and she agreed to catch dinner later that night. We kept in contact that whole night. But after work, she told me that she felt self conscious and tired and we should try again tomorrow. She told me that she was very sure that she would be done early from work. Hiding my annoyance, but trying to be understanding, I agreed. That Thursday, I texted her to confirm our date. Nothing. I called her and still no reply. I made a few more sporadic attempts and did not get a single reply from her. I have been screwed in the dating game, but this is some plain bull. Why would she call and apologize for standing me up only to do it again without even an apology or explanation? Am I getting catfished?Did she die or get hurt in an accident? I get it if she was not interested, but what was the point of all of this?

tl;dr

this girl agreed to go out with me, but everytime we were about to go out, either work wore her out, kept her late, or she had to prepare to move to a new apartment. I was ready to move on and leave her alone after she did not return my call or text because I thought she was not interested. but she called and apologized for constantly flaking on me and set up a new date. But once again, she flaked on me and this time did not even return my call.

She's taking the piss out of you chief. Move on for your own sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    She's taking the piss out of you chief. Move on for your own sake.

By by taking the piss out of me, is that another term for having fun at the expense of another person? Because that does make sense. I am already done with her. I just find it out hard to believe someone could be that grimy.

She probably realized you're a giant loser that goes on ewrestlingnews forum to ask for advice.

Tl;dr learn how to play tinder properly fagit
    THE INNOVATOR OF HELL!!! BURN IN PIECE!!!!!!

Wrestling Observer Internet performer of the year 2011, 2013
    PWI ranked 24 on top 500 internet performers list 2014

Code:
    COREBORE LIVES

Blog Entries
    Follow the corebore

These hoes ain't loyal!

Chunky I see ya boy!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    These hoes ain't loyal!

Chunky I see ya boy!
    Saw chunky and instantly posted this.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by redRaider22 View Post
    I met a girl on this app and we chatted for a little while. I waited about a week to finally ask for her number. A few days later, I called her to see if she wanted to go to dinner and then movies. She said yes and from the sounds of her voice she was pretty excited. We were supposed to go on a Monday, but work kept her late. I understood and we rescheduled for Tuesday. Tuesday night, she tells me that her job is keeping her late but we could get a bite to eat later after she gets off. I never got a call back from her so I assumed she was no longer interested. Wednesday, late in the afternoon, she calls me saying how sorry she was and how she felt so bad. I was originally pissed at her and did not message her that whole day, but the fact that she called me meant that maybe she really did have shitty luck. I asked if she wanted to give it one more try and she agreed to catch dinner later that night. We kept in contact that whole night. But after work, she told me that she felt self conscious and tired and we should try again tomorrow. She told me that she was very sure that she would be done early from work. Hiding my annoyance, but trying to be understanding, I agreed. That Thursday, I texted her to confirm our date. Nothing. I called her and still no reply. I made a few more sporadic attempts and did not get a single reply from her. I have been screwed in the dating game, but this is some plain bull. Why would she call and apologize for standing me up only to do it again without even an apology or explanation? Am I getting catfished?Did she die or get hurt in an accident? I get it if she was not interested, but what was the point of all of this?

tl;dr

this girl agreed to go out with me, but everytime we were about to go out, either work wore her out, kept her late, or she had to prepare to move to a new apartment. I was ready to move on and leave her alone after she did not return my call or text because I thought she was not interested. but she called and apologized for constantly flaking on me and set up a new date. But once again, she flaked on me and this time did not even return my call.
    sounds like a catfish.

I suggest talking upto 15 women a day, everyday and tell them Hi, I'm not trying to bother you or anything but I had to say this. Can I get to know you ? You seem nice and your beautiful.

Obviously there her fill in the in betweens. If they want no parts then move on in a few minutes. Not only is this a way to try to find someone by attraction . But it's good practice to get your courage up.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Yeah taking the piss out of you basically means she's making you look like a fool.

Oh and don't mind CoreBore, he's still pissed that someone sold him some crackers with printing on instead of WrestleMania tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Yeah taking the piss out of you basically means she's making you look like a fool.

Oh and don't mind CoreBore, he's still pissed that someone sold him some crackers with printing on instead of WrestleMania tickets!
    Oh trust me bro. I didn't have a thought to respond to him. But thank you for your input.

I Think I am over it. I just had to vent