Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    What happened on RAW last night was exactly what I was worried about......Wade Barrett being handed the chance at the WWE championship because John Cena is his whipping boy. Too soon for that to be happening. It is obvious that Wade Barrett has to win the title at Bragging Rights or the whole "John Cena joining the Nexus" deal will have been pointless!
    No, Wade Barrett doesn't have to win the WWE title & no, having Cena join Nexus won't go pointless if Barrett loses. Actually, Barrett losing to Orton is going to add to the storyline of Cena/Nexus let alone begin the process of Nexus falling apart. I can tell you pretty much Orton isn't going to lose at Bragging Rights (let alone the WWE marketing has Orton as the WWE champion after Survivor Series). One reason is simply because The Viper is the one who takes down Nexus in the storyline with the help of John Cena. The conclusion of Nexus comes at Survivor Series which I think alot of people pretty much know.

Quote Originally Posted by ejt713 View Post
    i wonder if its going to be nexus with 7 (no tarver, with cena , magillicuty and harris) or 8 or 5 or 6 even
    i dont no though, the whole pg thing + children crying and leaving ppv's early does concern me coz cena needs to turn heel
    hopefully orton becomes the anti-face-face of the wwe - -- - - if that makes sense
    The whole Orton anti-face-face of the WWE does make sense & I think it's pretty clear the fans truly want that let alone the WWE seems to be pushing for it. Orton is clearly the future of the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    No, Wade Barrett doesn't have to win the WWE title & no, having Cena join Nexus won't go pointless if Barrett loses. Actually, Barrett losing to Orton is going to add to the storyline of Cena/Nexus let alone begin the process of Nexus falling apart. I can tell you pretty much Orton isn't going to lose at Bragging Rights (let alone the WWE marketing has Orton as the WWE champion after Survivor Series). One reason is simply because The Viper is the one who takes down Nexus in the storyline with the help of John Cena. The conclusion of Nexus comes at Survivor Series which I think alot of people pretty much know.
    This I agree.

My thoughts is to let Nexus live a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    This I agree.

My thoughts is to let Nexus live a bit longer.
    Nexus will surely be around until November for Survivor Series where it all comes to an end. I know originally WWE wanted to disband Nexus in early October but that got pushed back to Survivor Series let alone the added storylines of Orton, Cena & so forth. After November though, WWE begins the storylines leading for Wrestlemania which last reported WWE would have the finalized storyline feuds at the end of November.

I want to see Cena forced into beating the living daylights out of people Morrison, Bourne and Orton, helping Barrett get the WWE title along the way. I think Cena needs some heat from the crowd. Putting him in a tough spot, beat up his fellow good guys or be forced to leave WWE, finally snapping and turning full steam heel.

The angle at the start of RAW when Cena had to put on the armband was painful to watch, not because I'm a 6 year old child, because Cenas acting was awful and it was drrrraaaawwwwnnnn out for too long.

"I am going to put on a Nexus shirt and armband and go drink the tears of John Cena fans."
    - Joey Styles