Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries

Melina Charging $3000 Per Appearance

A Representative for recently released WWE Diva Melina Perez told an independent wrestling promoter that she is looking for $3,000 per appearance, as well as first class travel and hotel accommodations - eek!

Independant wrestlers Kevin Steen and Colt Cabana both saw the funny side to her rates:

Steen tweeted: "$3000 plus first class air and hotel?! Fuck...I've been charging way too little..."

Cabana tweeted: "My wrestling fee has now gone from 2 diet cokes and a cupcake to 3 bajillionfajillion dollars... Pay up promoters!"

What are your thoughts? Crazy huh
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

melina is crazy, if nobody cared to see her on wwe , why would anybody think she is worth $3000 so people can see her????

I dont think any womens wrestler deserves $3k per appearance and another 1500 or so for flights and rooms... considering TNA womens Talent make 500 per appearance and they are on national TV...... I dont think Micky James makes anywhere near that in TNA and she had a fan actually threathen to blow up WWE headquarters if she didnt get her job back, thats a much bigger and dedicated fan base than melina has.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    melina is crazy, if nobody cared to see her on wwe , why would anybody think she is worth $3000 so people can see her????
    i agree! nobody cares about her

Oh that made me laugh, she's good and she's hot but if any of the stories about her from over the years are to be believed I don't think I'd even want to book her just for dramas sake
    When the Devil is to busy
    And Death's a bit to much
    They call on me by name you see, for my special touch

To the gentleman I'm Ms. Forture
    To the ladies I'm Sir Prize
    But call me by any name, any way it's all the same

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dameduse823 View Post
    Oh that made me laugh, she's good and she's hot but if any of the stories about her from over the years are to be believed I don't think I'd even want to book her just for dramas sake
    hell Kevin Nash charges $5000 to do indy shows, and they're not even close to being on the same level

LOL, she'll be lucky if someone pays her $1,000 for an appearance alone without the airfare/hotel. $3,000 plus first class plane tickets and accomodations is just insane.

Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    A Representative for recently released WWE Diva Melina Perez told an independent wrestling promoter that she is looking for $3,000 per appearance, as well as first class travel and hotel accommodations - eek!

Independant wrestlers Kevin Steen and Colt Cabana both saw the funny side to her rates:

Steen tweeted: "$3000 plus first class air and hotel?! Fuck...I've been charging way too little..."

Cabana tweeted: "My wrestling fee has now gone from 2 diet cokes and a cupcake to 3 bajillionfajillion dollars... Pay up promoters!"

What are your thoughts? Crazy huh
    Colt Cabana Trys to be funny and its so obvious... He just has the most childsh, Dumb and Thoughtless Humor..... Steen was actually Funny

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    Colt Cabana Trys to be funny and its so obvious... He just has the most childsh, Dumb and Thoughtless Humor..... Steen was actually Funny
    meh i still love colt

That bitch doesn't deserve $300 an appearence.