Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 93
  1. #81
    But I was too fat to leave the nest?

    So either:
    A. The fat saved my life and sacrificed itself in place of me and now I'm skinny enough to fly.
    or
    B. I'm flame retardant. As much as I wanna say Flame Retarded I think the faux-geniuses here wouldn't understand that I did it on purpose because it sounds funnier. Gotta protect my image.

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    We should just sticky this thread so anytime you get drunk it's easier to find. We wouldn't want to make things unnecessarily hard on ourselves, would we?
    Just tell me to necro post it, it will be back in 2 mins or less.*

    *Only if I'm paying attention to the site at the time.*
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  3. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    But I was too fat to leave the nest?

    So either:
    A. The fat saved my life and sacrificed itself in place of me and now I'm skinny enough to fly.
    or
    B. I'm flame retardant. As much as I wanna say Flame Retarded I think the faux-geniuses here wouldn't understand that I did it on purpose because it sounds funnier. Gotta protect my image.
    I was talking about the secondary nest made out of heywood.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    I was talking about the secondary nest made out of heywood.
    Gotcha.

    You forgot the fireworks.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    Gotcha.

    You forgot the fireworks.
    Oh yea, his decorations he hung up were actually filled with black powder.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  6. #86
    Don't forget about when he dropped his pants and started shitting napalm all over the place.

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Just tell me to necro post it, it will be back in 2 mins or less.*

    *Only if I'm paying attention to the site at the time.*
    Easier way click the Twat Knuckle in my sig.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Easier way click the Twat Knuckle in my sig.
    I would love to, but I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about it.

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    I would love to, but I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy about it.
    You've already admitted to staring at my sig for hours, whats so bad about clicking a twat knuckle that only takes up 2 seconds of your time.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

  10. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    You've already admitted to staring at my sig for hours, whats so bad about clicking a twat knuckle that only takes up 2 seconds of your time.
    Because I was trying to make a pun that she was the twat knuckle and that I was going to click her.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.