Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    i tried to put together a broken pint glass by hand with no glue. I was ramming the glass together to make it fit and it took three of my mates to take the glass away from me to stop me from hurting myself

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMassacre View Post
    You are the King of drunk posting, IPITS. You even birthed 7 cyber babies during your time here. All the rest of them flown away from the nest except for IPITB.
    7 of them eh. Wow "my love butter" is potent. Yeah I think IPITB is sticking around trying to get child support from me. I'm not entirely sure he is mine and until I get the test results I'm not paying.

But in all seriousness, I will never drunk post again. I lost a friend over my stupidity and it really sucks.

I am guilty of doing this. I once logged on an gave a 3 paragraphed speech about caribous an masturbation.
    hahaha, I seem to have drunken internet rants all the time, but hardly ever on here. Most of the time I just seem to type "fuck"/"cunt" a lot and alienate myself from people, but occasionally I do some of my absolute best creative writing while drunk.

The time I accused half of my Facebook friends of "butchering the English language worse than a schizoid's non-dominant arm" is one of my personal favourites.

You are the King of drunk posting, IPITS. You even birthed 7 cyber babies during your time here. All the rest of them flown away from the nest except for IPITB.
    I CAN FLY? SWEET! And I don't think they flew, as much as it was that they died. IPITS is a neglectful mother.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    I CAN FLY? SWEET! And I don't think they flew, as much as it was that they died. IPITS is a neglectful mother.
    Your to fat to fly and IPITS wasn't strong enough to push you out. So he/she decided go make a new nest else where.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenInvader View Post
    Your to fat to fly and IPITS wasn't strong enough to push you out. So he/she decided go make a new nest else where.
    Then came back.

I'd love to get hammered. But it's a work night
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

We should just sticky this thread so anytime you get drunk it's easier to find. We wouldn't want to make things unnecessarily hard on ourselves, would we?

Wouldn't that be part of the fun?
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by IPOOPINTHEBATH View Post
    Then came back.
    He made his nest with gasoline soaked sticks and then started a flame war while sitting in it.
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.