Hybrid View

Smile Out of Darkness coems the creature

Hey Guys,

Have been coming on her a lot lately, reading threads and the news on wrestling, so decided to give it a go and make myself a member here, hopefully can get to know you all and share my opinions on all things wrestling, Huge Taker Fan if you couldn't tell

Quote Originally Posted by CreatureOfTheNight View Post
    Hey Guys,

Have been coming on her a lot lately, reading threads and the news on wrestling, so decided to give it a go and make myself a member here, hopefully can get to know you all and share my opinions on all things wrestling, Huge Taker Fan if you couldn't tell
    Welcome man, who isn't a huge taker fan? Have fun posting Oh creature of the night, is that Jeff Hardy?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Welcome man, who isn't a huge taker fan? Have fun posting Oh creature of the night, is that Jeff Hardy?
    Nah Creature of the Night is what Undertaker called/calls his fans, and if it were Jeff Hardy I woulda said Smoker of the Night..or something along thoses lines and thanks man

Welcome and happy posting
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Nah Creature of the Night is what Undertaker called/calls his fans, and if it were Jeff Hardy I woulda said Smoker of the Night..or something along thoses lines and thanks man
    Haha smooth. No problem Ah must of been something else, I was sure I heard that in the 1 episode of TNA I watched, maybe he stole it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha smooth. No problem Ah must of been something else, I was sure I heard that in the 1 episode of TNA I watched, maybe he stole it.
    That sounds like VINTAGE tna stealing WWE's catchphrases and such

welcome

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Banned
    Hey Guys,

I Have been coming on her a lot lately,
    Me too, man.

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome