Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages

I joined this community because my friends have beef with wrestling and I don't get to damn well speak about it. I've been in love with this business since like 1993 when my sister fell in love with a guy called Shawn Michaels? Yeah, I've never heard of the kid either. He's a hero of mine and growing up in that era was just amazing and I've continued my interest in this business. I realise this is probably a bit long as a hello but I'd love to chat with you all.

yeaaahh another mackem welcome son

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    I joined this community because my friends have beef with wrestling and I don't get to damn well speak about it. I've been in love with this business since like 1993 when my sister fell in love with a guy called Shawn Michaels? Yeah, I've never heard of the kid either. He's a hero of mine and growing up in that era was just amazing and I've continued my interest in this business. I realise this is probably a bit long as a hello but I'd love to chat with you all.
    Welcome to the jungle we have of fun a games we have everything wrestling you want and eWn is the name!

Howdy and welcome. Enjoy your time here I'm sure you'll have a blast. I joined cause I didn't have anyone to talk to about wrestling either and my wife got tired of hearing me talk about it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Loving that Punk picture who let's be honest is the reason we're all here. It's not that muppet Alberto Del Rio who is getting everyone excited, proper muppet. If he holds the title for much longer, I'll just do a Beniot. It's a joke peeps so don't get upset if you love/hate Chris. Has anyone read Jericho's new book and his thoughts on Beniot? It's a quality read so check it out.

Welcome. Have a fun time posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny_Penfold View Post
    Loving that Punk picture who let's be honest is the reason we're all here. It's not that muppet Alberto Del Rio who is getting everyone excited, proper muppet. If he holds the title for much longer, I'll just do a Beniot. It's a joke peeps so don't get upset if you love/hate Chris. Has anyone read Jericho's new book and his thoughts on Beniot? It's a quality read so check it out.
    honestly never make beniot jokes around pa..just a word of warning as a fellow mackem

The real Bryan Danielson chant ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcfhWuxF5R4

GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT 31/5/12 HULK HOGAN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum mate and happy posting, I'm jus sayin...
    I'm jus sayin...

Welcome to the forum
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Quote Originally Posted by jordan1995 View Post
    honestly never make beniot jokes around pa..just a word of warning as a fellow mackem
    Cheers for the heads up about the unspeakable Benoit. I know this is a wrestling forum but a heads up for you. Get on Larsson for first kid.