James Kilhart- krow123
    Mike Hawk- wrestlingfan66513
    Jack Phenix- CGBigMan
    Chase 'The Ace' Walker- G.G.G
    'The One Man Dynasty' Israel Pamich- CricketTragic

Pay Per Views

Aftershock
    Doomsday
    Hardcore Heaven (Equivalent of Extreme Rules)
    Do or Die
    Summerfest
    Blood Rush
    Death Row
    Gut Check
    The Scramble (Championship Scramble matches)
    Golden Fate (The Royal Rumble)
    The Steel City (Steel cage, Hell in a Cell, and Elimination Chamber matches)
    Victory point (our Wrestlemania)
    Last edited by Bodom; 07-15-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: User request

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    LADIES AND GENTLEMAN WELCOME TO HWA THURSDAY NIGHT DYNASTY, im Michael Cole and do to JRs comments towards Jack Nicholas JR has been suspended so im along side my new broadcast partner Matt Striker whats uo Matt

Matt: hello ladies and gentlemen do we have a great night ahead tonight we are going to see a tag team match

Cole: that's right Matt Mark Steel will team up with Mark Dimensions to take on Tommy Thunder and Azreal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmGI...layer_embedded

Cole: who is this?

Matt: that's our new GM Robvin

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Robvin HWA's new Gm manger. Now im not going to take up the whole show discussing what my plans will be for the future i will show u all with my actions but i do just want to go over 2 things, One being i will make it my duty and mission to get the world best wrestlers signed to HWA. Second i promise in the coming week HWA will never be the same again and you have my word on that. Now as far as tonight goes i already booked a few matches......So lets get into the first one now get a ref out here

Cole: wow new GM and hes already made a match we have a ref out here we will see what the match will be when we come back to Dynasty

the show comes back from commercial and Infernio is in the ring waiting for his opponent

Matt: we are live on Dynasty and it looks like Infernio is gonna put his 6-0 record on HWA on the line tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxJwP0izGgc

Cole: The Rocks Stunner wow this might be infernios toughest challenge yet

Match #1 infernio vs. the rocks stunner

Matt: and infernio with another victory to improve to 7-0

Cole: but will he stay unbeaten this Saturday against AJ Dixon

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpyDIaHtBA

*The music hits and HWA World champion Tommy Thunder makes his way out. He has his usuall cocky smile on his face as he swaggers his way to the ring. After entering and taking a look around, he asks for a mic from ringside, and prepares to address the audience.*

TT: "You know people, even though I'm undefeated heere in HWA since winning this title, you still chose to cheer and show your appretiation to the loosers that I lay to waste. People like Damien Icarus, the latest aquisition to HWA, Luke Jameson who I beat on his debut last week, and finally, Mark Steel. All these people are LOOSERS!! They're not winners like me. they don't have a title around their waist like me!! And they don't even deserve a job with this compan, because they're not division 1 like me!"
    *crowd boo*
    "Now, at 'No Surrender', I will make Mark Steel say 'I Quit', an in doing so I wil end his whimpering challenge against me and my title."
    *crowd boo
    "STOP BOOING ME!"
    *crowd boo further*
    "You people are hypocrites. You wouldn't recognize real talent if it hit you in the face. And boy, I would do anything to hit a lot of you in the face!!
    *He points to a 'large' fan in he front row that is shouting over the top. Thunder exits he ring and approches*
    "What's wrong fatty? What are you shouting at? Are you jelous that you will never be me? Can you even lift that arm? Oh, of course you can, that's you pie eatin arm right?! But like everyone else here, you don't recognize me as the best in this company at what I do, don't you!! And like I said you like everybody else here don't se talent if it his you in the face!"
    *Thunder slaps the 'large' fan in the face and and smirks, as he goes back into the ring. the crowd react angry*
    "Now you peopl will recognize me as the best in this comapny at what I do. am the Must see MVP of this company, and without me, this company would be out of business, and you people wouldn' have anywhere to go and watch wrestling. Now I have said that I will rid this company of the cancer that is the shepherds that you people choose to follow like mindless, lifeless zombies. Do you understand what I'm saying to you righ now I will rid this company of people like Mark Steel, and I will MAKE you people appreciate me. Because after 'No Surrender', Mark Steel won't be here. And you people will have no choice, but to appreciate me!"

Cole: strong words and actions her tonight by thunder

Matt: thats for sure cole coming up next we will see the debut of Andy Amazing

Cole: we are back and there you see crybaby Kevin in the ring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q9tS...layer_embedded
    Matt: and here is Andy Amazing

Cole: I wonder who will win this match

Match #2 Andy Amazing vs. crybaby Kevin

Matt: and andy amazing with an impresive debut

Cole: well look at who his opponent was
    Last edited by broc808; 08-18-2011 at 06:47 PM.

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Cole: what an impresive debut by andy amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVy3IxsQwK4

*Damian Icarus' music hits and he makes his way out to the ring with a mic in his hand. Damian speaks*

Time for silence. *crowd boos as Damian scoffs* Typical. Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you know by now that I, Damian Icarus, have been offered a contract by JBW. I have accepted it. I will be on Mayhem, not that it would concern any of you but I just thought I would make that clear. Now before your little minds start to race and your drugged out, inebriated, paranoid ideas begin to form, this signing was impromptu, *turns to the camera* that means it happened out of the blue for all of you who failed to make it to high school, and it had nothing to do with me not putting out the effort here in HWA. JBW simply offered me a lucrative deal on Monday night, and I signed on Tuesday. Now I'm not gonna pull a CM Punk and hold HWA for ransom, even though that sounds like a good idea, but no, I will be original. I will be staying here in HWA, along with going to JBW. Yeah that's right, you're not gonna get rid of me that easily HWA. I have some unfinished business here. It will be a new era for Damian, starting immediately. Now hold on, look at this. You people must really be excited to hear me speak, because I can see in the second row there's some asshole who's jumping up and down, spilling his beer all over the children in the front row. Get the camera on him. No, not him, red shirt. Yeah, there you go. *steps out of the ring out to the barricade* Come here. Jump over the barricade and get into the ring. *fans jumps the barricade as the crowd boos* Oh I hope you're booing him and not me. This ladies and gentleman, is what drugs and alcohol will do to your mind. *turns to fan* What's wrong with you huh? Come on, step into the ring. Don't worry, I'm not gonna shave your head. *fan gets into ring with Damian* Now, what do you have to say for yourself? *fan begins to speak and Damian pulls the mic away from his face* Okay that's enough. Good God you spit all over the mic. Listen to me when I tell you this, because it'll change your life, I..*low-blow to the fan. Damian hooks both arms and hits the Drug-Free DDT. Damian drags the fan close to the corner and hits the Icarus Wings on the fan. The crowd boos* That's what you get punk. And you, all you people who are booing me right now, you're just as bad as him. You know he deserved it. How would you feel if that was your children huh? A new era starts for Damian Icarus. That era, has just begun. *throws the mic down at the knocked out fan

Cole: wow thats the 2nd time tonight we have seen 1 of our superstars hit a fan

Matt: yes well coming up next we will see this man Damien Icarus go one on one with someone who has been called a fan at points in his career Dave Sullivan

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGI9NbH-mk
    Matt: and here comes Dave Sullivan ready for a great match

Match #3 Dave Sullivan vs Damien Icarus

Cole: and what a match we have seen so far

Matt and wait Icarus has both arms hooked going for the Drug free DDT

Cole but wait sullivan bets out and hits a clothes line wait wheres he going

Sullivan gets a steel chair and beats down on Damien Icarus with it until the refs finally pull him off

Cole: Icarus wins but at what cos

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    Sully]Dave throws the chair down as the crowd's emotions change. Dave was getting a mixture of boos and cheers throughout his match, but the crowd seems to be one sided at this point. Dave demands a mic from ringside. The reaction on Dave's face is a mixture of anger...but yet some sick form of satisfaction...but more anger.

This Sunday at No Surrender, we get to see the FANTASTIC Tommy Lighting, compete off against Mark Iron! What an interesting match, I am so excited to watch that Sunday...oh wait. I already did...I already DID watch that match, LAST MONTH! And the month after that, and the month after that, and the month after that, AND THE MONTH AFTER THAT!

I for one am sick, of seeing those two in the main events every single night. Why should Marky Boy get a title shot month after month, when he isn't even that good of a competitor.

That's right...that's right I said it! Mark Iron is not a good fighter, he can't fight if his life depended on it, if it wasn't for Tommy Rainstorm carrying him through the match, you'd all be able to see it.

But being a professional wrestler, I can see right throw Mark Bronze, I can see right through him like sheet metal. Huh...sheet metal...that's what I should start calling Mark Silver. What kind of name is Silver anyways. I know it's professional wrestling and all, but look at the calender people, it's 2011! Who makes up wrestling names nowadays? What are we...the WWE? Whose next? Matthew McMillapuppy?

And don't even get me started on Tommy...That Mr. Kennedy wannabe. He's got more screws loose then the Blue Blazers harness!

The thing is, I want a title match. I deserve it more than anyone here, and Broc..if you're not going to give a title match to not only you're own cousin...but to somebody that is better than every single one of these other superstars....then I just don't know what kind of Chairman you are.

Dave's face is beat red at this point. He drops the mic and leaves the ring, as the arena begins to echo with a negative reaction.

The GM of Dynasty Robvin comes out
    "listen Dave... I like you you're a good competitor... but if I remember correctly you had a chance to be #1 contender and didn't get it done and im not giving anyone something they dont deserve.... so you will not be added to the match"

Cole: looks like Dave wont get what he believes he deserves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8fUS91dfE

"Hello fans of the HWA! (Pop from the audience.) To any of you who don't know me, my name is Luke Jameson. I debuted just last week in a great match with Tommy Thunder and yes I lost that match, but it was a very competitive match, Tommy gave one hundred percent just like I did, and it provided a very entertaining match for you the fans so I can't be mad at the outcome. But that was last week. It is this week that we need get to.

You see I, Luke Jameson, have become very versed in the art of wrestling and only one match isn't going to prove that. I want to prove that I can take on any contender at any time and can pull my weight here in the HWA. The problem is, you can't prove yourself without an opponent and tonight I don't have an opponent. So, right here tonight, I am issuing an open challenge to anybody and I do mean anybody in the back who is in the same predicament as I am and is looking for a means to fix it. I will be right here in the middle of this ring, ready for you.(Hands the mic back to the mic guy and looks towards the stage.)"

Cole: an open challenge who will fight luke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAFWA7qxC0E
    Cole: its Matt Elder

Match#4 Matt Elder vs Luke Jameson

Jameson gets the win

Cole lets go back stage wiith mike robinson

Here is HWA interviewer Mike Robinson with HWA superstar Hans Beerstein

Mike: So Hans , you requested a interview tonight, is something you wanna tell us?

Hans: Indeed my friend, I'm one of the most successfull international superstar in this roster, I have travelled around the world sharing to people the ways of the gentleman, conquering the heart of the ladies and kicking the butt of my ignorant opponents hahaha, but unfortunately of all the many titles I hve won in my career, there is one that is still missing, The HWA championship, so I, Hans Beerstein The Perfecrt Gentleman is making an oath, I will not rest until I become the new HWA cahampion hahaha, thank you for time

Mike: Strong words from Hans Beerstein ladies and gentleman

Main Event: tommy thunder and azreal vs. Mark Steel and Mark Dimensions

Cole: Steel and dimensions are victorious ladies and gentlemen goodnight and see ya next week

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    fillerrrrrrrr

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    filler....

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    fillerrrrrr

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    last one....