Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    Yeah he has kinda been fucking me off with the way he insults English football.

But he is a Barcelona fan and they have NO CLASS so what do you expect
    Agreed pal. He recently called me a Leeds fan which, although from Yorkshire like myself, I cannot stand.
    I also don't get why he hates the Premier League. It's 1 of the best sporting leagues, I don't like spanish teams excludng Barcalona (Even then i'm not a big fan) but I love La Liga, damn good league.
    You can always count on english and spanish teams to make champs league a brill tournament.

As for Man City. We're in Pot 3, I don't mind who we get from pot 1, I encourage 1 strongest to come face us. Just want an easy pot 2 team though.
    Can't wait to find out who gets who though

c'mon,ARSenal ALWAYS get easy groups,you can't deny it.Compare what Arsenal have gotten in the past 5 years in the group stage and round of 16 to Inter Milan,see what I mean!!

And the group stage sucks.Apart from that Man United/valencia group last year where top spot went down to the last kick at Old Trafford,the big teams like Chelsea,Real,AC,Barcelona,Inter will make the last 16.

please find 1 comment where I have 'INSULTED' the EPL.As for hating England,did I not start a thread praising your cricket team for becoming number1?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    c'mon,ARSenal ALWAYS get easy groups,you can't deny it.Compare what Arsenal have gotten in the past 5 years in the group stage and round of 16 to Inter Milan,see what I mean!!

And the group stage sucks.Apart from that Man United/valencia group last year where top spot went down to the last kick at Old Trafford,the big teams like Chelsea,Real,AC,Barcelona,Inter will make the last 16.

please find 1 comment where I have 'INSULTED' the EPL.As for hating England,did I not start a thread praising your cricket team for becoming number1?
    We are saying your hate for english football is becoming annoying you are pissing off alot of people because your acting like a child in all honesty. I cant remember you saying one positive thing about english football.

And when you have any criticism thrown your way you change the subject and bring up something that no one has mentioned. Its getting old and boring

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Quote Originally Posted by Eve's Arse No.1 View Post
    We are saying your hate for english football is becoming annoying you are pissing off alot of people because your acting like a child in all honesty. I cant remember you saying one positive thing about english football.

And when you have any criticism thrown your way you change the subject and bring up something that no one has mentioned. Its getting old and boring
    and what about your criticisms of la liga and serie a? You called 1 league 'the best in the world,not me'.And hey,every league has its criticisms,strengths,weaknnesses,flaws,there is no perfect football league out there.

as far as changing the subject goes,you turned the Etoo/Anzhi Mackhachkala thread into a pro-EPL,anti-La Liga,anti-Serie A thread pal not me.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Agreed pal. He recently called me a Leeds fan which, although from Yorkshire like myself, I cannot stand.
    I also don't get why he hates the Premier League. It's 1 of the best sporting leagues, I don't like spanish teams excludng Barcalona (Even then i'm not a big fan) but I love La Liga, damn good league.
    You can always count on english and spanish teams to make champs league a brill tournament.

As for Man City. We're in Pot 3, I don't mind who we get from pot 1, I encourage 1 strongest to come face us. Just want an easy pot 2 team though.
    Can't wait to find out who gets who though
    Group A:

1. Real Madrid
    2. AC Milan
    3. Man City
    4. Dynamo Zagreb

but won't the qualifiers change the pots or are City in pot 3 no matter what? Cuz if Villarreal and Arsenal by some unlikely event don't make it,that should bump a few teams up the ladder.

and what about your criticisms of la liga and serie a? You called 1 league 'the best in the world,not me'.And hey,every league has its criticisms,strengths,weaknnesses,flaws,there is no perfect football league out there.

as far as changing the subject goes,you turned the Etoo/Anzhi Mackhachkala thread into a pro-EPL,anti-La Liga,anti-Serie A thread pal not me.
    Yep i do not prefer them as much as the premier legaue but im not anti la liga never have been so your making that bit up in your head for a start.

Serie A has gone down hill in my opinion they are alot weaker then they use to be is what i have been saying i have not been syaing out and out hate for one league its just there league has become rather old and boring to me.

NOPE i didnt change that into that YOU did that. Ive never been anti-la liga (again bringing something up that someone has never said)

Im not joking around here you either have some serious mental issues or you are that imature you cant hold a discussion about football without hating on everything and everyone

Bundesliga is better than both.

FACT.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Bundesliga is better than both.

FACT.
    last Bundesliga team to win the champions league/UEFA cup was in 2001........

Eve's arse is a bad little jimmy

Eve's arse is a bad little jimmy
    Sigh your boring and contribute as much to this forum as my little toe

*IGNORE*