Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

2011-12 UEFA Champions League

Play offs tonight.

Overall Im guessing Bayern,Arsenal,Villarreal,Benfica will go through. The landmine fixture could be Ruben Kazan vs Lyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile Junkie View Post
    Play offs tonight.

Overall Im guessing Bayern,Arsenal,Villarreal,Benfica will go through. The landmine fixture could be Ruben Kazan vs Lyon.
    I agree. I can see Rubin pulling it off. I'm looking forward to the Arsenal game, Arsenal-post Fabregas v Udinese-post Sanchez.

Hmmm, I think the Twente/Benfica and Rubin/Lyon match-ups are 50/50. The rest is pretty clear.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I agree. I can see Rubin pulling it off. I'm looking forward to the Arsenal game, Arsenal-post Fabregas v Udinese-post Sanchez.
    I fell sorry for Udinese though,inn the context of Itlaian football,they are the equivalent of Fulham or West Brom making 4th place.

its Arsenal post Fabregas,Nasri,Vela,Ebuoe vs Udinese post Sanchez,Inler and Zapata

I fell sorry for Udinese though,inn the context of Itlaian football,they are the equivalent of Fulham or West Brom making 4th place.

its Arsenal post Fabregas,Nasri,Vela,Ebuoe vs Udinese post Sanchez,Inler and Zapata
    Yeah, they finally get in the CL and their star men leave, atleast they still got Di Natale. Those players aren't as big as the ones I said so I left them out

the draw is rubbish.this non-champions thing is nonsense. FC Twente,Udinese and Rubin Kazan are better than most of the teams in the champions section.I would rather have those 3 than Genk,malmo and Viktoria Plzen

just imagine IF and its a big,massive IF Arsenal didn't make it,Wenger's job would be in doubt

just imagine IF and its a big,massive IF Arsenal didn't make it,Wenger's job would be in doubt
    Doubt that alot of fans like myself would be outraged it would be more like what happened at Newcastle in will be sack the board

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Why is nobody talking football?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Why is nobody talking football?
    Good call with the Twente v Benfica match.