Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member

Cool Worst Announcer of all time?

I was feeling a little nostalgic today after i downloaded somebody's CAW Razor Ramon for SvR2011...So i decided to hook up my VCR and pop in WrestleMania X so i could watch Razor Ramon Vs. Shawn Michaels. About half way through the match i started to realize something...Vince McMahon is the worst announcer EVER! He made absolutely no sense, often saying things back to back, stopping himself mid-sentence....well, just watch this, part 2 of that epic ladder match between Michaels and Razor Ramon at WM X.

http://youtu.be/ds-HaCfJtww

It cracks me up, because Mick Foley said that McMahon used to yell at him over his commentary, and its often said that he does the same to Michael Cole...but after listening to McMahons' terrible commentary, does he really have room to complain about how how the commentary crew does their job? I get that he's the guy in charge and he should have a say in everything, but at the same time, if someone does a job 10 times better than you do it, where do you have the balls to yell at that person and tell them they're doing it wrong?

Idk, just a random discussion I guess. Let me know what ya'll think. If you agree with me, cool, but if you think there's a worse announcer out there, let me know. I love opinions, cause they're like assholes, everybody's got one.

McMahon did a decent job back in the day there are ALOT worse outhere watch Wrestlemania two or even that crap dude that was one Raw a few years ago cant remember his game i think ive blocked that horrific memory for my mind

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Fresh Member
    you mean Mike Adamle? Yeah, he was pretty damn bad. He got better towards the end though. But what would you expect from someone who never even watched wrestling? You gotta admit, it was pretty fun to hear him butcher names constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by himfandelux View Post
    you mean Mike Adamle? Yeah, he was pretty damn bad. He got better towards the end though. But what would you expect from someone who never even watched wrestling? You gotta admit, it was pretty fun to hear him butcher names constantly.
    Yeah thats him he was shit and so were the two commentators in the last days of WWE Ecw.

Al Snow was also a shit commentator as was Dusty Rhodes and Randay Savage as i couldnt understand them

- Eve's arse atleast now we can look forward to Divas matches.
    Even Maryse cant resist watching her shake her arse

Fresh Member
    [QUOTE=you mean Mike Adamle? Yeah, he was pretty damn bad. He got better towards the end though. But what would you expect from someone who never even watched wrestling? You gotta admit, it was pretty fun to hear him butcher names constantly.[/QUOTE]

okay, so maybe there were some worse ones haha. i don't really think i gave much thought into it. It was pretty much "lets watch the first ladder match, cause Scott Hall and Shawn Michaels were amazing in their prime." Not to say Shawn wasn't later in his career, cause he was. But i think halfway through the match i just went "wow, Vince is a horrible announcer". but yeah, i guess not as bad as Adamle and Rhodes, and probably better than Booker T too.

Gotta go with Mike Adamle, he was just awful. I think Michael Cole is well on his way to the hall of shame as a commentator as well.

Dos Wes is horrible....Larry Zybasiko how ever it is spelled was just plain bad....Kevin Kelly is terrible... those ROH commentaters are so bad.

Vince Mcmahon, Mike adamle and Dusty Rhodes were entertaining and Unintentionaly funny...... i remember when Vince called Razor Ramon Rasin Ramon haha i laughed so hard.... Adamle was pretty good as a charector in wrestling and really he had nothing to do with wrestling and really had no knowledge of it so i got to give him credit there.

Quote Originally Posted by THE_CRIPPLER View Post
    Dos Wes is horrible....Larry Zybasiko how ever it is spelled was just plain bad....Kevin Kelly is terrible... those ROH commentaters are so bad.

Vince Mcmahon, Mike adamle and Dusty Rhodes were entertaining and Unintentionaly funny...... i remember when Vince called Razor Ramon Rasin Ramon haha i laughed so hard.... Adamle was pretty good as a charector in wrestling and really he had nothing to do with wrestling and really had no knowledge of it so i got to give him credit there.
    Don Wes was absolutly aweful

I think more then what he said it was how he said it, Vince has a great commentators voice and he was always excited for the action and it made you more excited watching it. Also, that clip made me miss heel Lawler so much, turning him face was one of the worse moves they ever made with commentary. Also, I think Vince is far from the worst because of what I just said, Booker T might be my worst ever, man he is just painfully bad which sucks cause I like him as a wrestler.

Screw the Haters, AJ ROCKS!!!

Cole miner ftw
    ‚Äč