Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    I said last night I thought Steph went behind Triple H's back to do this thing with Nash, now it's just a matter of time before its revealed & then its revealed that she did it at her father's request.
    VKM will be back on TV, sooner or later. He is a mastermind, and will try to regain power if Haitch actually stays a face.

  2. #32
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Triple H is power hungry, and now he has all the power in the world, you better believe he is going to make great use out of it.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Triple H is power hungry, and now he has all the power in the world, you better believe he is going to make great use out of it.
    Exactly.
    I think it's cool that Punk has already called him out on it, and WWE isn't ignoring Haitch's past.

  4. #34
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen View Post
    I said last night I thought Steph went behind Triple H's back to do this thing with Nash, now it's just a matter of time before its revealed & then its revealed that she did it at her father's request.

    One thing...it makes no sense to me for Cena to have a problem with ADR. ADR screwed Punk, not Cena. This is WWE FORCING Cena back to the title & when I saw that to end RAW, I vomitted a little in my mouth! Although I did like seeing Cena with some intensity on the mic for once & using his old urban slang here & there.
    Punk would be a hypocrite if he had a problem with ADR. He's done the same thing! John Cena lost his title reigns multiple times due to MITB winners. That's why Cena is pissed about it. Punk can't get mad for something he would have down. (hell anyone would have)

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Punk would be a hypocrite if he had a problem with ADR. He's done the same thing! John Cena lost his title reigns multiple times due to MITB winners. That's why Cena is pissed about it. Punk can't get mad for something he would have down. (hell anyone would have)
    Yeah, and Punk admitted that he's not mad at ADR.
    But having Cena pissed, it makes ADR get more heat and looking like he got a cheap win and the title, even though THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE MITB BRIEFCASE. But to the casual, Cena fan it works. And Cena is pissed because he is supposedly "above" cashing in the MITB briefcase. The whole thing is kinda dumb, but kinda works to an extent.

  6. #36
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    Exactly.
    I think it's cool that Punk has already called him out on it, and WWE isn't ignoring Haitch's past.
    No his career has been filled with controversy, always has. I truthfully think Punk delivered a spoiler, and everyone has missed it, up until now.

  7. #37
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    Yeah, and Punk admitted that he's not mad at ADR.
    But having Cena pissed, it makes ADR get more heat and looking like he got a cheap win and the title, even though THAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE MITB BRIEFCASE. But to the casual, Cena fan it works. And Cena is pissed because he is supposedly "above" cashing in the MITB briefcase. The whole thing is kinda dumb, but kinda works to an extent.
    Whatever works, maybe after all this is done and over with Punk can regain the title, that would be pretty sweet.

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    Whatever works, maybe after all this is done and over with Punk can regain the title, that would be pretty sweet.
    I really thought WWE screwed the pooch by having Punk lose the title last night, but he bounced back pretty well.
    But I agree 100%, I hope Cena does NOT get the belt, Nash puts Punk over and gets the title back eventually.

  9. #39
    The Trinity AreYaSerious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,688
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    I really thought WWE screwed the pooch by having Punk lose the title last night, but he bounced back pretty well.
    But I agree 100%, I hope Cena does NOT get the belt, Nash puts Punk over and gets the title back eventually.
    I think that what will happen, but who knows it's WWE, and now they are coming back with the unpredictability factor.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    I think that what will happen, but who knows it's WWE, and now they are coming back with the unpredictability factor.
    The unpredictability factor is making it awesome again

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.