Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries
    It sure is, I'm already excited for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by AreYaSerious View Post
    It sure is, I'm already excited for next week.
    YES.
    And that's totally awesome, it's been like this for a little while now, and they have kept it up. Good for WWE.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    YES.
    And that's totally awesome, it's been like this for a little while now, and they have kept it up. Good for WWE.
    Yes and I hope they can keep it up for good. I mean sure there is going to be some dull moments, but they need to keep this going.

I think they should build it up, with Haitch playing dumb until the ppv, then turning heel and going against Punk if he has a match with Nash. Either that or an X-Pac return lol.
    An X Pac return would be sweet!

I understand that. I'm saying Cena should be more focused on Triple H than ADR. ADR did nothing to Cena at all. He did it to Punk & Cena in a sense is sticking up for Punk. I just think its a really cheap way to try & keep Cena in the title picture. It would've made more sense to just have Cena call out Triple H at the top of the show instead of Trips coming out solo dolo & demand a rematch because of Trips miscues that he admitted too instead of making Punk's problem of losing the championship to the MITB winner. That has ZERO to do with Cena.

Yeah dude, and the more they build it, with him denying any involvement, the better it will be.
    HHH is best as a SUPER asshole. It's funny, he has the same birthday as me so i can relate lol.
    Just simply lol,,
    Prediction Contests

Night of Champions 2012 1st,
    Vengeance 2011 2nd,,
    No Way Out 2012 Joint 4th,

1 thing i wanna add 2 this super thread of yours.I hope that smackdown also gets a storyline like Raw's.Its still the same old predictable shit,M sure we all r bored of orton ending every show as winner or dominating others if not winning.The WHAT HAPPEN NEXT feeling isnt there,1 thing they can do is again merge the brands,how great that would b...
    Prediction Contests

Night of Champions 2012 1st,
    Vengeance 2011 2nd,,
    No Way Out 2012 Joint 4th,

Quote Originally Posted by nafeesgreat1 View Post
    1 thing i wanna add 2 this super thread of yours.I hope that smackdown also gets a storyline like Raw's.Its still the same old predictable shit,M sure we all r bored of orton ending every show as winner or dominating others if not winning.The WHAT HAPPEN NEXT feeling isnt there,1 thing they can do is again merge the brands,how great that would b...
    Thats the thing. For a while there it looked like SD was slowly becoming the #1 show in my eyes. I can appreciate the more actual wrestling that's on SD, but once the whole Punk/leaving angle started, shit got crazy. I am totally sick or Orton dominating tho.

What Steph said to Punk last night, sounds like a hint Vinnie Mac is coming back to take back his company. Real question is why was HHH in John Cena's locker room for the rest of he night? Either they are doing funny things or they are up to no good. I agree with BlazersDozen, why is Cena mad at Del Rio and not mad at HHH?

Banned
    I just don't know C.M Punk went from Champion to being in a feud with Kevin Nash? What's next a feud with Flash Funk?

As for the Hunter vs Stephannie thing I don't really see it unless of course Stephanie's goal is to bring Vince back.