Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MITB concern

MITB concern

In my opinion I think that MITB is specifically made for Heels. Think about it. MITB is never cashed in as a legit match its always cashed in when someone is battered and bruised and is not able to compete. Faces won't do that. They will cash in to have a title shot at a PPV and a legit Title shot. I believe that MITB is a broken idea that needs to be revamped. I think it should be changed to having the suitcase guarantees you a title shot at a selected pay per view ahead of time.

I know people have talked about this but I want to see what you guys think about this?

Edge kicked off that tradition with his "Ultimate Opportunist" gimmick. Every wrestler since has done the same thing. Who was it that handed in their MITB briefcase for a legitimate match? Was it RVD or Mr. Kennedy?
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

Quote Originally Posted by NightWolf View Post
    Edge kicked off that tradition with his "Ultimate Opportunist" gimmick. Every wrestler since has done the same thing. Who was it that handed in their MITB briefcase for a legitimate match? Was it RVD or Mr. Kennedy?
    rvd i believe

I personally think this should be the last year they do the MITB concept. It was good while it lasted but it lost it's luster and unpredictability.

RVD but it just seems like we all know when they have a MITB match its almost always a HEEL to win so it defeats the purpose of having the match. MITB reminds me of the 24 hour Hardcore Champions ship. Which might I add I would love to see that belt return. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer23 View Post
    rvd i believe
    Ahhh... Yes. I wish they would do that more to change things up a bit. I am tired of seeing everybody pulling an Edge.
    The wolf of the night, and the Elvis of awesomeness. AWHOOOOOOOO!
    FIRST EVER & Former HORRORCORE CHAMPION!(9/11/11 - 1/14/13)
    Efed Record: Wins: 26 - Losses: 4 - Draws: 0

Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I'm liking the way you think, Mr.Wolf!

I like the way it is. Maybe the faces who win could announce the match before the PPV or whatever. i.e Daniel Bryan

People forget that when CM Punk cashed in his 1st MITB he was face and stayed face.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    Logic has no place in pro wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOrton View Post
    People forget that when CM Punk cashed in his 1st MITB he was face and stayed face.
    and Rio cashed in as Heel and stayed Heel lol

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

They need to just combine the 2 cases and make it a 1 match free for all with Raw and SD talent competing over 1 briefcase not 2.