Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

WWE Power Struggle?

After the PPV last night and Raw tonight, it seems that HHH and Steph will clash for "control" over WWE as the COO. That is IF Haitch is actually telling the truth and knew nothing of Nash interfering at Summerslam. I for one, would rather see Haitch and Steph allign and start a new Heel Corporation as its has been mentioned here before. Even if they go against each other, Nash seems to be starting a fued with Punk, and Cena is starting one with Del Rio. Both Nash and Del Rio could allign with either Steph, Haitch or both and start a new heel faction. What do you guys think?

I was thinking the same after Nash's promo.I think it will b revealed that actually it was Step who sent the text 2 Nash from HHH's cell,so Steph, Laurientes & Nash will b be a heel corporation etc & HHH will align with Punk.& Cena will feud with ADR for the title(sighhhhhhh)

im hoping for the new corporation but who knows, maybe this will lead to another cena reign

Quote Originally Posted by nafeesgreat1 View Post
    I was thinking the same after Nash's promo.I think it will b revealed that actually it was Step who sent the text 2 Nash from HHH's cell,so Steph, Laurientes & Nash will b be a heel corporation etc & HHH will align with Punk.& Cena will feud with ADR for the title(sighhhhhhh)
    I can see that, but didn't Haitch acknowledge the text that he sent to Nash?
    I do think Steph is definitely working behind HHH's back. And I don't think Haitch could allign himself with punk for too long before turning on him.

Quote Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
    Maybe this will lead to another cena reign
    I. Hope. Not.

& oops did cena used the word ass 4 the 1st time after thousand Raws(correct me if im wrong)..Oh dont do that Cena it'll make a bad impression 2 the mama's of ur new born infant fans,,,

Quote Originally Posted by nafeesgreat1 View Post
    & oops did cena used the word ass 4 the 1st time after thousand Raws(correct me if im wrong)..Oh dont do that Cena it'll make a bad impression 2 the mama's of ur new born infant fans,,,
    He was super pissed tonight. I'm by far no Cena fan, but I appreciate his intensity.

I think HHH and Steph should join forces if they haven't already and start their own clique per say and then have a heel Cena join them and have him just whoop everyone's ass and then have Punk save the E from them with the help of Orton and Sheamus, as they have both had prior issues with HHH. Yes I know their on SD but who cares it could happen.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tittle97 View Post
    He was super pissed tonight. I'm by far no Cena fan, but I appreciate his intensity.
    I did too, I really said "go Cena" I never say that so miracles happen. That was a great raw, and for the power struggle I see it happening. I smell a great storyline developing. With a lot of betryals, and maybe a changed Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by tshizzy34 View Post
    I think HHH and Steph should join forces if they haven't already and start their own clique per say and then have a heel Cena join them and have him just whoop everyone's ass and then have Punk save the E from them with the help of Orton and Sheamus, as they have both had prior issues with HHH. Yes I know their on SD but who cares it could happen.
    I think they should build it up, with Haitch playing dumb until the ppv, then turning heel and going against Punk if he has a match with Nash. Either that or an X-Pac return lol.