Page 1 of 73 123 11 51 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The JBW character thread: Get creative!

It has become clear that the JBW thread has transformed into a type of efed chat room, and it is to my understanding that many members of the roster have become hesitant to do anything character related for fear of it getting buried under a thousand whores posts. Well, hesitate no longer, as Kash has done something about it.

This thread will be for any members of the JBW roster who want to advance their characters progression. This will be the place for In Character posts, and anything else like a story or an out of show interview that involves your (or others) character. This will be somewhere you can come and read what your favourite efed characters have been up to, or will be doing in the future.... And, lastly, this will be the place to come to escape the unavoidable overabundance of postwhoring that has been occuring due to the large influx of new members on our roster.

It will also give myself and the other members of the creative team a chance to get to know your character better, and in turn it will help us to create better shows.

So...

Who will be the first to "get into character"?
    Last edited by Kashdinero; 08-15-2011 at 03:55 AM.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

The Trinity
    Blog Entries
    IC: while the pirates may be on a losing streak im going to start a winning streak starting this week on Warfare i will go to 2 in a row as i will hold an open challenge so that ayone who thinks there better than me can be proven wrong

OOC: hows that kash

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by broc808 View Post
    IC: while the pirates may be on a losing streak im going to start a winning streak starting this week on Warfare i will go to 2 in a row as i will hold an open challenge so that ayone who thinks there better than me can be proven wrong

OOC: hows that kash
    IC: Broc...
    If you fight like you talk, it'll be a cake walk,
    come up short on the night and its all just snake talk,
    boy talk, little kids running around the estate talk
    so best you back it up Broc, or I'll be thinking that snakes walk!
    Anyway, ya lucky you ain't on Mayhem with psychos like Chainsaw,
    mutha fucka kills guys for fun, and eats their fucking brains raw,
    you might be on WARFare, but trust me, bruv, it ain't war,
    if you ever came to my ends you'd probably change sports!
    OOC: That was great, but I know you got better.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC: Broc...

OOC: That was great, but I know you got better.
    Hahaha Thats my brotha Mass Murda right there!! Hit em wit the bars bro bro..

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

Reported By:
    Ryan Clark

JBW Mayhem talent, The Sleeper and Nike shoes have developed an athletic shoe that has been avialable in shoe stores and on his website since July 1st. The Nike LOCSTARs are available wherever Nike shoes are sold. But if you have access to a computer and a credit card the Nike LOCSTARs are available at his website, GO2SLEEP.com or at Nikestore.com for the retail price of $139.95 plus s&h.

Here is a picture of the shoes from his website:

Last edited by North Vegas Benny; 08-15-2011 at 06:37 AM.

Blog Entries
    Sleeps is way too cool for school.

Bodom is our John Cena.
    I hate you.
    #KashBrokeMyBrain

#FreeBodom

Dug this one out of the archives... It was the last one I did. More to follow... Hopefully!

An excerpt from St George's book - By George

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message, it was from Theo. The message said....

"Hey George, where the fuck are ya bruv? I really hope you didn't do what I think you did last night. He'll be fuckin..."

And then the battery went flat. *I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? I will tell all later.*

Two years ago when I joined a certain Fed (cannot name for legal reasons), I used to room with a julius called "Bad Ken Thriven". Now Ken used to be a good julius and a right Steffi Graf, but things started to change. We were tagging together at the time, under the name Adnate China's, and were very successful together. We'd not long won the belts and Ken's attitude changed dramatically. He was acting like a spoiled dustbin lid, and in my opinion it was down to jealousy. Ken always wanted to be the one who was more over with the crowd, he started to copy movesets and promos from others in the business. He always wanted to give the biggest pasting to our opponents, and always wanted to pin them. He got so power hungry that he started to get on everybodys West Ham reserves... Even me.

We'd go out after a show for a few brittanys, paint the town red, have a ruby and pull a few cadbury swirls to take home with us. They were great times, well for me anyway. Ken wasn't a looker like me, and his whit, humour and chat up lines were about as useful as a chocolate tea pot.

The tension between us was building up and you could tell that something was going to be said, or happen. After a work out in the gym, me, Ken and half of the roster were in the changing room. I was in the shower, when I heard Ken shout "George! Get the fuck out here now!" what now I thought. What does this aunt Annie want. I walked into the lockerroom and there was Ken holding his large White towel with a big shit stain down the middle of it.

I immediately pissed myself laughing at this obvious practical rum and coke. "you did this George, your dirty bastard!" he said. Now a rums a rum, but this wasnt me. "ah Ken man, fuck off. It weren't me china. My shit ain't that brown!" The lockerroom erupted with laughter. All the julius' thought it was hilarious... And then BOSH!!!!

The back n front caught me with my back to him and he nailed me across the back of the head with a dumbbell. That was it, I was out cold. I awoke stark bollock naked on the floor with some of the guys around me. I got straight to my feet and got dressed. Man, my fucking head hurt. I wasn't gonna forget this in a hurry.*

I was later told that it was Tremendous Trig Shovells who wiped his bottle n glass on Ken's towel. I decided that I wasn't going to let this incident get the better of me. I was a tag champ, earning good brass and working my way to the top of the company... Ken could wait. Things went from bad to worse after that. We barely spoke, we disagreed on match plays and ideas. It all came to ahead just before the "Londons burning!" ppv. I was scheduled to win the WHC belt (for my first time) against Tremendous Trig Shovells. We'd gone over the match and had some pretty decent ideas. Then the boss calls me into his office and tells me that I failed a drug test and I'm suspended. Great. The biggest match of my career and it was ruined. I know what had happened, and who had done it. That twat Ken.

Better still, who do you think was taking my spot in the main event? Yeah Ken... Tosser. I called Theo and explained what had happened, and decided to go out and get Brahms n listd. We went round town all night until we finally settled at our local night club. Two cadburys came over and me and Theo turned on the charm. We started drinking tequila. One after another, after another until Theo could take no more. He got himself a cab and went home, leaving me with the two lovely cadburys.

After a few more brittanys, I decided enough was enough, and invited the cadburys back to my pad for a bit of Georgie love. One thing lead to another and I managed to bang both of them. What a night! All three of us fell asleep on the uncle Ned.

I woke to the sound of my apartment door slamming shut. Oh man my head hurt, self inflicted of course, but I wasn't sure where or when it happened. I managed to drag myself out of uncle Ned and proceeded to try and get my brain into gear. First things first, a cup of Rosie. As I poured the water into the kettle, I started to get flashbacks about the night before, but snapped out of my daze by my dog beeping at me. The battery was low. I had six missed calls from Theo, and one voicemail. I listened to the message...

"Hey George, where the fuck are ya bruv? I really hope you didn't do what I think you did last night. He'll be fuckin..."

And then the battery went flat. *I started to ponder what i'd done last night that could of been so bad. I walked to the toilet and there it was, proof of the events that took place the night before. Lying in the hall way were two, yes two, pairs of Alan Whickers. Both lace, one red and one black... Very sexy. The nights events started to flood back to me, and I realised that I'd been a very naughty julius. So who slammed the door shut to awaken me? Or more importantly, who did the Alan Whickers belong too? *Didn't you know? It was Ken's sister and girlfriend!

LEGGOD!

IC as Daniel May from twitter-
    well im back off to australia to give some more money out to the homeless and share the word of JBW
    to fellow wrestlers...something in which im hated for doing from a certian JBW star...how far jealousy
    comes when people see you accomplish stuff threw hard work...tisk tisk kiddson

ooc:more to come but theres a taste of what my guys about

Blog Entries
    Posted this in the other thread but it got lost in the confusion...

With Rampage of the Titans, JBW's biggest PPV of the year, coming up JBW.com had decided to look back at some of the stars who made this promotion what it is today. First on the list is a JBW original, The Prophecy.....
    The Prophecy made his debut in the very first episode of Warfare, and has the honour of competing in the first ever match in JBW's short history. He teamed with VKM as part of the tag team known as The Ego Trips, the duo would take on The Aristocrats in the first ever JBW PPV, with the tag team gold on the line. However after losing the match there was some signs of dessention between the 2. After apparently sorting out their differences, the team appeared at the second JBW PPV, and challenged the champs to a rematch. In a shocking twist, The Prophecy turned on VKM and the duo would then begin a brutal rivalry that would take place over several months and at several PPVs with the two trading victories in a serious of violent matches. At Monarchy of Aggression the two would face off again, only this time it was a fatal 4 way for Snair's Warfare World Title, also featuring TheDevilsAdvocate. Snair retained the gold, but The Prophecy got some measure of revenge and assaulted the champ with a steel chair. This however drew the wrath of the GM Manabu who fired The Prophecy after he lost a match to VKM. The following week he was reinstated, but he was forced to join the FSA. Later that night he cost Jman, a former member of The Aristocrats the World title, but the following week The Prophecy's integrity prevailed, he would not be a puppet of the FSA, and he cost them the match against SuperNova.
    Whats next for the JBW original? Will he compete at Rampage of the Titans? Will he even have a job after his actions this past week? Stay tuned to JBW to find out.....

Thought this would be a cool way to hype the biggest PPV in JBW's calendar. Feel free to make one of your character...

The Jammie life of The K-Jam - By K-Jammin

Part 1 - School days

Im not going to start by telling you that I was born into a happy family who lived on a happy street underneath a rainbow, because I wasn't, instead Im going to skip straight to my first day of school. I remember waking up on my first day of school, my mum woke me up, helped me change into my uniform, had breakfast, hopped in the car, and set off. As soon as I got out the car and saw all the other kids I started crying my eyes out, the nerves just got to me I guess. My mum and dad handed me my lunchbox, both kissed me good luck and then I walked over to the group of kids. Everyone looked like they had already made friends, and as soon as I walked over one of the kids said to me " Nice lunchbox stupid face", and everyone laughed, straight away I felt like a misfit. The teachers came out and started reading names off the register and sorted us into separate classes, Karl ( the kid who insulted my Power Ranger lunchbox ) got put in the same class as me, and he had already made about 7 friends. I knew that me and Karl would be enemies for most of our school days.

Me and Karl had remained in the same class for 8 fucking years, and we were now in year 7 ( aged 11-12 ). Still, we hated each other's guts but still had never gotten into a full on fist fight. At the end of year 7, I got made captain of Arundle Colts Under 12's football team. Despite barely escaping relegation into the C League, we had some how made it into The County Cup Final and it was to be played at Wick Football Club ( Usually junior football are just played in fields, Wick FC could fit about 200 people in the stands so it was quite a big deal ). At school this was all everyone could talk about, and Karl played for Chichester City who also made it into the County Cup Final, so it was me Vs Karl in front of 200 people. Obviously there would be 20 other people in the game, but everyone knew we hated eachother and was anxious to see who will destroy who. The big day finally arrived, I arrived at the ground with the lads and I got boo'd by all of Karl's mates, but when I made it past all of them I got cheered by all my mates, I remember feeling like I was the SHIT!

The game kicked off, I was a striker and Karl was a defender so we were literally facing eachother. I won't lie, the match didn't live up to expectations. It was a bore draw up until the 86th minute I believe, where a team mate played a through ball for me to run on to and I was clear on goal then suddenly BAM! Karl, the no good fucking bastard took me out from behind. I was in agony, pretty much the whole crowd boo'd and Karl was certain to get a red card, but the stupid dick of a referee only gave him a yellow card! I was fucking fuming, and I had to go off as the manager wouldn't let me play on with a fucked ankle. Two minutes after I went off, Chichester scored and won the cup. Even though I was only 12 at this point, this shit was real serious, Karl stuck his middle finger up at me while holding the trophy, I suddenly went absolutely mental! I sprinted onto the pitch even though my ankle was seriously fucked, and in front of 200 people I started punching the shit out of Karl's face. The ground erupted with cheers, and Karl's dad ran on the pitch screaming "" Oi you little fucking wanker, get off my fucking boy! ", then all of sudden my dad came out of no where and punched Karl's dad. The ground descended into chaos, as my mates and Karl's mates then got into a fight. Imagion that, all this manic over an Under 12's football match? Was 100% worth losing the match as it resulted in Karl's face getting smashed in. I walked into school the next day, and EVERYONE wanted to be my mate! They knew I was the fucking boss! I felt like the don of the junior world, and for the next 2 years I owned the school, but then I got kicked out...

More to come soon!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim