1. #23311
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,219
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yeah same here. I vividly remember alan Smith's leg break for United. Nasty stuff.
    I'll cautiously ask, why were your nuts "already fragile"? Lol!
    Long story man...

    back on point Lol, I reckon we would've won the league if Eduardo hadn't got injured, his finishing was so clinical that season and I think we were even first in the table before the injury?

  2. #23312
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,777
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Long story man...

    back on point Lol, I reckon we would've won the league if Eduardo hadn't got injured, his finishing was so clinical that season and I think we were even first in the table before the injury?
    sadly tht injurys basicly killed his career
    hes a benchwarmer at shakhtar now
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


  3. #23313
    Jose Mourinho says he will return to English football when his reign as Real Madrid manager ends, but the Portuguese insists he is happy at the Bernabeu.
    While the ex-Chelsea boss is contracted to Real until 2016, he feels his next job will be back in the Premier League.
    "I just say openly that, for many reasons, after this the next step will be England," the 49-year-old told CNN.
    "When? I don't know, I don't have an idea. I'm so happy in this moment to be manager of the best club in the world."

  4. #23314
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7

  5. #23315
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sweet View Post
    Jose Mourinho says he will return to English football when his reign as Real Madrid manager ends, but the Portuguese insists he is happy at the Bernabeu.
    While the ex-Chelsea boss is contracted to Real until 2016, he feels his next job will be back in the Premier League.
    "I just say openly that, for many reasons, after this the next step will be England," the 49-year-old told CNN.
    "When? I don't know, I don't have an idea. I'm so happy in this moment to be manager of the best club in the world."
    It's a well known fact that he wants the United job.
    And as far as I'm concerned, he can have it
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #23316
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,464
    Seriously considering Gervinho for my Dream Team, next transfer window.

  7. #23317
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,585
    Blog Entries
    7
    When Camilo got Vancouvers 3rd goal against Chivas USA last night.

    He did the Gangdam style dance.

    My sides :'D

  8. #23318
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Seriously considering Gervinho for my Dream Team, next transfer window.
    He's a having a great start to the season for sure.
    His touch and concentration let's him down from time to time, but for the most part, he's been great IMO. Glad he's finally found his feet at Arsenal.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  9. #23319
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,219
    Blog Entries
    14
    He has put in couple of good performances recently but I need some more good games before I can forgive him for his horrible inconsistency. That first touch again City still makes me tremble every time I think about it.

  10. #23320
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,592
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    He has put in couple of good performances recently but I need some more good games before I can forgive him for his horrible inconsistency. That first touch again City still makes me tremble every time I think about it.
    That was pretty dire lol!
    5 goals in 7 appearances isn't a bad start though! Especially considering he only scored 4 in 37 appearances last year!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.