Page 1919 of 4358 FirstFirst ... 91914191819186919091917191819191920192119291969201924192919 ... LastLast
Results 19,181 to 19,190 of 43574
  1. #19181
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Yeah but that's in the past, Blackburn won the Premier League but no one considers them a top 4 team

    It's all about now and with that squad Spurs aren't gonna be anywhere below 6th!
    Oh, I don't expect we will.

    The point I'm making is Arsenal have consistently been there, and we have not, so making bets about who'll finish higher is nonsense - if Arsenal don't, then they should be ashamed.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  2. #19182
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Shut up
    Haha, you started all this!
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    It's going to be difficult IF Bale, Modric, Adebayor and VDV are leaving
    I think they'll have all those still and will sign Adebayor.

    Bale and Modric are gonna be overpriced as hell and VDV won't leave cause he plays for a good team that play good football and he doesn't have to defend! :P
     

  3. #19183
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    Oh, I don't expect we will.

    The point I'm making is Arsenal have consistently been there, and we have not, so making bets about who'll finish higher is nonsense - if Arsenal don't, then they should be ashamed.
    Liverpool were consistently there and look what happened, although our owners were a bag of shite and we sold 3 of our best players and replaced them with nothing special apart from Suarez.
     

  4. #19184
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Spurs should just pay the 15 million Euro for Vertonghen
    ​

  5. #19185
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Liverpool were consistently there and look what happened, although our owners were a bag of shite and we sold 3 of our best players and replaced them with nothing special apart from Suarez.
    That's true, but then it's a different kettle of fish.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  6. #19186
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    That's true, but then it's a different kettle of fish.
    It is but Arsenal are nothing special anymore, they expect to be in the top 4 yet they do nothing in competitions and to them that is a successful season, how times have changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Spurs should just pay the 15 million Euro for Vertonghen
    They will eventually! Can't see it having a major impact, it's their full backs that are their weak link defensively.
     

  7. #19187
    The Trinity JSullivan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Milton Keynes, UK.
    Posts
    2,836
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It is but Arsenal are nothing special anymore, they expect to be in the top 4 yet they do nothing in competitions and to them that is a successful season, how times have changed.



    They will eventually! Can't see it having a major impact, it's their full backs that are their weak link defensively.
    There is a power switch happening in London right now, but it'll take time to happen.

    When it does, those gooner scum and their Pedo lord can fuck off.


    I A M A P A U L H E Y M A N G U Y
    A K A T H E H O S T P L A Y E R

    THE WRESTLING CONNECTION - THE NEW HOME FOR eFEDS.


  8. #19188
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,285
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    It is but Arsenal are nothing special anymore, they expect to be in the top 4 yet they do nothing in competitions and to them that is a successful season, how times have changed.



    They will eventually! Can't see it having a major impact, it's their full backs that are their weak link defensively.
    15 million (around 12,5 million pounds for you) is much money for someone who has only one year contract left!
    Walker is average, they should replace Assou-Ekotto with someone else. Baines seems like a good option. It seems like much teams are struggling to get a decent LB in their team
    ​

  9. #19189
    Quote Originally Posted by JSullivan View Post
    There is a power switch happening in London right now, but it'll take time to happen.

    When it does, those gooner scum and their Pedo lord can fuck off.
    Haha nice, I think Chelsea will be on top again like a few years ago, probably not winning the league or maybe they will but best team in London.

    I quite like Chelsea.

    I'd love to see Arsenal become a mid-table team, atleast they'd have a reason to not win trophies and lose all their best players to City

    Plus, their fans can fuck off!
     

  10. #19190
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    15 million (around 12,5 million pounds for you) is much money for someone who has only one year contract left!
    Walker is average, they should replace Assou-Ekotto with someone else. Baines seems like a good option. It seems like much teams are struggling to get a decent LB in their team
    Walker is young, great going forward and will learn to defend better. (I do hate that thick cunt though)

    Ekotto is a useless bag of shit that has the odd good day but is usually atrocious.

    Baines would be a great buy for either Spurs or Arsenal, one of them needs to get him!

    There aren't many good full backs around really, I think Lahm is the best, great at defending and going forward and can play both sides.
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.