Page 2334 of 4356 FirstFirst ... 133418342234228423242332233323342335233623442384243428343334 ... LastLast
Results 23,331 to 23,340 of 43555
    Blog Entries
    Sahin, Shelvey, Sterling and Suso (Why are they all S's!!!) I've been pleasantly surprised by so far this season. Borini I feel can do better with a more central position, and Assaddi needs to impress me still

Blog Entries
    International break couldn't come at a worse time but it was good to see City win so easily

Now for England vs San Marino and Poland.

Blog Entries
    I know it's against norwich, but I'm telling you guys, Chelsea are looking good. VEERY good.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Odds have to be on for Hughes getting the push soon. All that backing but he can't buy a win. I thought Rodgers may be first manager to get the bullet this season but Hughes will probably beat him to it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Odds have to be on for Hughes getting the push soon. All that backing but he can't buy a win. I thought Rodgers may be first manager to get the bullet this season but Hughes will probably beat him to it.
    I hope so. All that needs to happen then is for the FAW to give Coleman the boot and Sparky can take his job as the Wales manager.

I seriously don't get how QPR are doing so bad though. They've got a very decent starting 11.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

After today's results I defiantly think QPR are in huge trouble. I knew west brom would do well with clarke at the helm. Also It look's like my club Chelsea mite be able to keep up with the Manchester clubs. City look like a much better team in the BPL than the champions league. But with draws with the gunners and liverpool I think they mite struggle with utd and chelsea
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I hope so. All that needs to happen then is for the FAW to give Coleman the boot and Sparky can take his job as the Wales manager.

I seriously don't get how QPR are doing so bad though. They've got a very decent starting 11.
    I suppose it depends on Wales' WCQ results but then again are Wales expected to qualify?

They do have a great first XI and should be mid table upwards easily.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewism173 View Post
    After today's results I defiantly think QPR are in huge trouble. I knew west brom would do well with clarke at the helm. Also It look's like my club Chelsea mite be able to keep up with the Manchester clubs. City look like a much better team in the BPL than the champions league. But with draws with the gunners and liverpool I think they mite struggle with utd and chelsea
    QPR aren't in trouble whatsoever. They're just in a massive shits form due to buying way too many players. They're not going to be struggling whatsoever later on in the season, especially if they get rid of the shit manager they have.

>my club chelsea

oh dear...

As for City, we're not going to struggle whatsoever in the League. As for CL we'll probably get 2nd or 3rd depending on result against Dortmund when we go there.

If you think draws against a boogey team and 1 Arsenal fixture will make us struggle then you should rethink. Drawing against QPR, getting flukey against Stoke and conceding early should make you think you're going to struggle to keep up with Manchesters 2.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    It's almost like money doesn't buy you wins ;D

Blog Entries
    Olivier Giroud, He scores when he wants, he scores when he wants, Olivier Giroud, he scores when he wants!!

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.