Page 4378 of 4532 FirstFirst ... 3378 3878 4278 4328 436843764377437843794380 4388 4428 4478 ... LastLast
Results 43,771 to 43,780 of 45317
    Spurs are disrespectful, or probably Levy...

When it comes to buying/selling players and more so with managers.
    Contacting others even though they have one, looks like Sherwood is gone but he is still manager and has over a year left, should not be contacting others until he has gone.

Also, come on Madrid!

Did not see that coming!

Great 3rd goal.

Bayern players acting like Barca under Pep... Ramos needs to stop being an idiot.

Just looked at the result, well I didn't expect it to be that comprehensive. I knew Bayern were vulnerable after their less than dazzling display against a very weak United but I didn't see 4-0.

Blog Entries
    Madrid vs Atletico still on the cards! Have a feeling that Chelsea and their 'not exotic at all express tour bus' may do it though.
    Pep's trying to get Byern to play like Barca but it's not really worked against the top teams in the CL for them.

I know that Timmy Sherwood should not be manager of Spurs next season (giving him a year and a half contract was stupid to begin with, should have just given him until the end of the current season), but Spurs are treating him like utter crap. Nothing new here though #sameoldspurs
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Madrid vs Atletico still on the cards! Have a feeling that Chelsea and their 'not exotic at all express tour bus' may do it though.
    Pep's trying to get Byern to play like Barca but it's not really worked against the top teams in the CL for them.

I know that Timmy Sherwood should not be manager of Spurs next season (giving him a year and a half contract was stupid to begin with, should have just given him until the end of the current season), but Spurs are treating him like utter crap. Nothing new here though #sameoldspurs
    Chelski have bored their way to the Champs League once before wouldn't surprise if they do it again.

Managers being treated like crap unfortunately seems par for the course these days.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Chelski have bored their way to the Champs League once before wouldn't surprise if they do it again.

Managers being treated like crap unfortunately seems par for the course these days.
    Definitely see it happening. Atletico barely got a sniff against them at the Calderon, it's going to be even harder for them at Stamford Bridge. It's got 1-0 Chelsea written all over. Will they be able to use the same tactic against Madrid in the final though if they get there? The just beat supposedly the best team in Europe 0-1 and 4-0, so who knows. But yeah, I can see it happening for sure, with Mourinho running down the touchline again

It is unfortunately. Something like 10 of the PL teams have sacked/got rid of their manager this season. Crazy.

Pre season

Blog Entries
    5 at the back for Chelsea? Oh my.

I've been struggling to sleep lately....

flipping on the footy! That should do nicely.

Somebody forgot to put on the hand break.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.