Page 4359 of 4534 FirstFirst ... 3359 3859 4259 4309 434943574358435943604361 4369 4409 4459 ... LastLast
Results 43,581 to 43,590 of 45338
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Manchester Evening News reported that United refused to decline that Moyes was set to be sacked.

So let's just get it out already, should Moyes go there's only man for the job - Klopp... Won't hear nothing against it, gonna be stubborn Shining for once :P
    Just heard that news man! I'll be sad for Moyes but as United fan I will not be against it, he's not done enough, shown enough or fought for his position enough IMO.

Like I said, when it was not working right away with Pool and Rodgers, at least with them you could see where they were headed, what they were looking to achieve. Sadly, United have not even done that. It's come across clueless.

I would be happy with Klopp at least we could look forward to some quality football.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I have to disagree with you. he's started rebuilding again, he loves Dortmund and they can win that league with the right players.
    I don't think he would go to Utd and perhaps it would be Van Gaal. Giggs temporary and if it goes well I think they may stick with it.
    Got to disagree with you disagreeing

I just think that regardless of his plans to rebuild, Bayern's always going to be top dog in the Bundesliga. At United we'd be offering him the chance to rebuild this club, a challenge I know he'd be up for. I agree with you saying that it could be Van Gaal, although if I'm perfectly honest I think his championshig winning days are behind him. As for Giggs I suppose it's a case of whether or not the board wishes to give the job to someone who feels comfortable with the club and it's traditional style of football.

I stand by my belief that it will be Klopp but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, the board are more than capable of proving me wrong haha

The Trinity
    Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Just heard that news man! I'll be sad for Moyes but as United fan I will not be against it, he's not done enough, shown enough or fought for his position enough IMO.

Like I said, when it was not working right away with Pool and Rodgers, at least with them you could see where they were headed, what they were looking to achieve. Sadly, United have not even done that. It's come across clueless.

I would be happy with Klopp at least we could look forward to some quality football.
    Yeah I feel bad for Moyes like but I think that £38 million we'll owe him in compensation might soften the blow

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Got to disagree with you disagreeing

I just think that regardless of his plans to rebuild, Bayern's always going to be top dog in the Bundesliga. At United we'd be offering him the chance to rebuild this club, a challenge I know he'd be up for. I agree with you saying that it could be Van Gaal, although if I'm perfectly honest I think his championshig winning days are behind him. As for Giggs I suppose it's a case of whether or not the board wishes to give the job to someone who feels comfortable with the club and it's traditional style of football.

I stand by my belief that it will be Klopp but I suppose we'll just have to wait and see, the board are more than capable of proving me wrong haha
    You're so cute when you disagree.

That was the case several years ago and then they won back to back titles.
    I agree with the Van Gaal part, just a lot of links, not a fan of him.
    That was my thinking with Giggs.

I just really don't see Klopp as a good fit but we will see, he may not even be sacked yet! ;p

Instead of compensation in the form of that much money I'd pay him off with giving him Fellaini.

Blog Entries
    I was just confused as hell at the start when he hired Phil Neville to be a first team coach when he had 0 qualifications or experience. It always makes me laugh when he says stuff like 'I love utd', 'I know this club inside out'. It's as if Neville convinced himself that for the past 10 years he's been playing for Man UTD and not Everton. lol

Blog Entries
    Rumours circulating that Moyes has been sacked
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Martinez will be Manager of United next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Martinez will be Manager of United next season.
    Rosler to Everton?

Really miss Luis Garcia, one of my favourite players.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.