1. #39911
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,849
    Listening to Man U fans flip flop between hating Moyes and loving Moyes half by half would be funny, if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.

  2. #39912
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Listening to Man U fans flip flop between hating Moyes and loving Moyes half by half would be funny, if it wasn't so fucking pathetic.


    SAS still flying though so who cares!

  3. #39913
    Neymar! Deflection but still.

  4. #39914
    Wade Barrett@WadeBarrett1h
    First time I ever seen Man U's fans boo their own player (Nani). Wish I had the Liverpool game on over here, Suarez=Prem's best.

  5. #39915
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post


    SAS still flying though so who cares!
    Please don't call Suarez and Sturridge that. They still have a long, long way to be as good as Sutton and Shearer were.

    Plus I think that's all Blackburn fans have left so give them that you smelly goose.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  6. #39916
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Please don't call Suarez and Sturridge that. They still have a long, long way to be as good as Sutton and Shearer were.

    Plus I think that's all Blackburn fans have left so give them that you smelly goose.
    Shearer said it so it's time!

  7. #39917
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Shearer said it so it's time!
    Meh, fair enough. I just feel they need to prove it over a longer span is all m8
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  8. #39918
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Meh, fair enough. I just feel they need to prove it over a longer span is all m8
    Well it's just initials. But I see your point.

  9. #39919
    So much diving in Spain all the time, all over the pitch.

  10. #39920
    Neymar scored but has been very quiet, Ronaldo and Messi have been barely noticeable and Bale has been non existent.
    Sanchez just scored an oustanding goal.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.