Black Ninja!
    I'd rather read a Joe B Blog, than watch a game of soccer!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    I'd rather read a Joe B Blog, than watch a game of soccer!
    We've had so quality banter in this thread and some of the best burns this forum has ever seen...But Jesus Christ man...Some things you just don't say.

I'm deeply hurt man.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    We've had so quality banter in this thread and some of the best burns this forum has ever seen...But Jesus Christ man...Some things you just don't say.

I'm deeply hurt man.
    You should be hurt. We all know how painful it is to read one of those things... That's almost as painful as a soccer game.

Blog Entries
    You should be hurt. We all know how painful it is to read one of those things... That's almost as painful as a soccer game.
    Reported.

Enjoy your week long ban for pretty much flaming!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Reported.

Enjoy your week long ban for pretty much flaming!
    Who would ban me for saying that soccer is a painful experience for everyone.

Who would ban me for saying that soccer is a painful experience for everyone.
    Could be worse. Could watch a game of rugby..
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

My Arsenal fan friend reminded me today of something that happened 2 years ago to the day.

God I'd 8-2 be an Arsenal fan, especially on that day

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Sevilla have confirmed that Geoffrey Kondogbia is to buy-out the remainder of his four-year contract, which has a €20million (£17.2m) release clause. The midfielder is now widely expected to join Monaco.

Crazy times!
    O_O

Chelsea are close to signing Christian Atsu from Porto. They've also pretty much tied up Willian now. So 2 more midfielders potentially coming in. Surely someone has to leave? They have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Shirley, Willian, potentially Atsu plus more that all play pretty much the same position(s).

Newcastle are apparently interested in re-signing Demba Ba...

According to AVB, Bale is close to leaving. Spurs are also considering fining Bale for failing to turn up to training. Rightfully so IMO. Hope he gets a hefty fine. He's been so cool about this whole ordeal until now, don't get the sudden heel turn.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    O_O

Chelsea are close to signing Christian Atsu from Porto. They've also pretty much tied up Willian now. So 2 more midfielders potentially coming in. Surely someone has to leave? They have Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Shirley, Willian, potentially Atsu plus more that all play pretty much the same position(s).

Newcastle are apparently interested in re-signing Demba Ba...

According to AVB, Bale is close to leaving. Spurs are also considering fining Bale for failing to turn up to training. Rightfully so IMO. Hope he gets a hefty fine. He's been so cool about this whole ordeal until now, don't get the sudden heel turn.
    Aswell as Kevin De Bruyne and Marko Marin (although out on loan). Not sure why they keep buying these attacking players when last season they had undoubtedly the strongest attack in the league imo.

The heel turn makes sense so he can get on with new heel team mates such as Pepe and Sergio Ramos
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post
    Could be worse. Could watch a game of rugby..
    That would be just as bad. But not worse

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.