Page 3289 of 4371 FirstFirst ... 228927893189323932793287328832893290329132993339338937894289 ... LastLast
Results 32,881 to 32,890 of 43704
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    He still has his moments of brilliance but you throw that label around so easily, he was World class in 05, be sensible dude.
    He's still a great player, Steve does throw around world class a little to much I admit. World class is Xavi & Iniesta. But Gerrard is still the man when it comes to Liverpool and he has world class performances left in him as he showed.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x & last Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    He's still a great player, Steve does throw around world class a little to much I admit. World class is Xavi & Iniesta. But Gerrard is still the man when it comes to Liverpool and he has world class performances left in him as he showed.
    I say Gerrard and Suarez are, not sure that is throwing it around too much. Because he doesn't want to leave and that you all hate Liverpool means he isn't. He gives a team more that Xavi, get him at Liverpool he'll be as average as Arteta.

No footballer on this planet is world class every game, give the guy a break and stop being deluded.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Remember, this is not my fault. It's mags.
    Nah seriously, Fuck off.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Remember, this is not my fault. It's mags.
    Dennis the menace in here again? I guess he really is trying to be the new B-Mac.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I say Gerrard and Suarez are, not sure that is throwing it around too much. Because he doesn't want to leave and that you all hate Liverpool means he isn't. He gives a team more that Xavi, get him at Liverpool he'll be as average as Arteta.

No footballer on this planet is world class every game, give the guy a break and stop being deluded.
    Woah! woah! take it easy man lol.

I hate Gerrard? Don't think so. Gerrard is quality always said it.

I have heard you call a few Liverpool players world class man, you said it about Reina at one stage too.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Woah! woah! take it easy man lol.

I hate Gerrard? Don't think so. Gerrard is quality always said it.

I have heard you call a few Liverpool players world class man, you said it about Reina at one stage too.
    Try telling me a keeper getting 20+ clean sheets 3 seasons in a row wasn't world class at one stage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Absolutely because my joke about you paying to teach your players to play act was me shitting on your youth set up. The delusional your displaying here is frankly hysterical. You brought up the youth win off your own back when it was nothing to do with what I was saying but just keep making it up as you go along chief, it makes you come across so well and not at all like an insecure fan who can't take a joke and has to throw riduculous snippets of pointless information about.

Bra-vo chief!!

Nope, but you seemed to be under the impression that we're dog shit in reserve and youth level and that's not true sadly.

The bolded. Have you ever heard the saying 1 finger pointing forward and 3 pointing back. It applys to you and Steve sadly. You brought the youth actually:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    At least we teach ours by other players, your lot probably PAY to teach them this sort of thing.
    I replied to just nicely state that you're slightly wrong in this matter whilst trying to piss you off.

Also, I'm not insecure. Far from it, I've been a City fan longer then most children who're City fans today have been alive. I'm pessimistic to the extreme with them since how they've been over my time span but that's about it.

Meanwhile in scouserville, you delude yourself into believing your fallen dynasty isn't just over yet. We replaced you in the big 4. Sorry bro. The sooner YOU get over your delusions the better for your club

Put way too much effort into that..

Blog Entries

The only person to have a better pass rate this season in Europe more than Arteta is Xavi.

But okay, Arteta is average and Gerrard is WOooRLdD ClaSSss.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Try telling me a keeper getting 20+ clean sheets 3 seasons in a row wasn't world class at one stage.
    He was great before I admit. Before being the keyword there.

You said it too me not so long ago.

You also said Shelvey was world class and a cert for Ballon D'or.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.