Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    What a fuckin' mongrel. I'd love to knock that muppet out- son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    What a fuckin' mongrel. I'd love to knock that muppet out- son of a bitch.
    get in the queue shaz..
    the fucking bastard

IWA Revolution Creative Team

IWA/WWE

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year,Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    get in the queue shaz..
    the fucking bastard
    Fuck that. I'm pushing in!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    So the Sturridge signing for Liverpool is confirmed, I'll reserve judgement for the time being. Let's see what he can produce.

Chelski have triggered Ba's release fee clause. I hope he's happy being the second string striker. I'm sure having his wages tripled will soften the blow.
    Is it just me who doesn't really think Sturridge is what we needed? We really need an out and out striker, and I see Sturridge in more of a supporting role. I still maintain that, as amazing as Suarez is, he plays better in the supporting role setting up the goals than scoring them.
    "The Best of British" Rob Rage

HWA Midcarder of the Year 2011
    Longest Reigning HWA Universal Champion Ever
    EWA, HWA, AWF, JBW, IWA & BitW Legend
    Real HWA Supremacy World Champion
    IWA Insane Asylum Winner 2012
    First Ever JBW Underground Champion
    EWN Midcarder of the Year 2012
    EWN Promo of the Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Fuck that. I'm pushing in!
    We can beat him up together..fucker

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Is it just me who doesn't really think Sturridge is what we needed? We really need an out and out striker, and I see Sturridge in more of a supporting role. I still maintain that, as amazing as Suarez is, he plays better in the supporting role setting up the goals than scoring them.
    The problem with Liverpool at the moment is that we are limited on options. Firstly due to the ridiculously high prices we've pissed on average players recently, I doubt the owners would want another Carroll debacle. Secondly our position table wise isn't overly attractive, it's not even certain we can offer any European football, let alone Champs League.

While I don't think he's anything like a 20 goals a season player, I still want to see how we set up with him and how he fairs. I'll give him time.

As for Suarez at least he seems to have upped his goal rate, I was wondering if he'd be one to get us plenty of goals at one point. His conversion is improving but his shot to goal ratio still leaves a lot to be desired.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robareid View Post
    Suarez' goal scoring track record across his career would suggest that he's more of a goal scorer rather than a goal provider.
    I think Sturrige is a good signing for Liverpool considering that it's the January transfer window (not many top players available) and that he can score goals.

From United's perspective, I'm glad to see that Angleo Henriquez has been sent out on loan to Wigan. It's a great opportunity for him to start adapting to the PL. I hope that with Kone off the the Affrican Cup of Nations that he'll get some game time from the bench at least. Plus, with Wigan looking set for another relegation battle, he'll get to experience some real pressure situations, which will be good for his development.
    He's a quality player with a ton of potential from what I've seen, and if his loan spell will be anything like Cleverly's was at Wigan than he'l do well for Wigan and he'll come back to United a better player.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

After reading what Van Der Vaart did to his wife, I'd love to a player in one of his upcoming matches. I'd make it my personal mission to end his fucking career.

As for the Sturridge transfer, I think Liverpool would of been better of going after Ba.

Clandestine knows the feeling Spidey.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post
    After reading what Van Der Vaart did to his wife, I'd love to a player in one of his upcoming matches. I'd make it my personal mission to end his fucking career.
    He needs his fucking balls kicked into his throat and his livelihood taken away

IWA/WWE

#RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by vinnienfg View Post

As for the Sturridge transfer, I think Liverpool would of been better of going after Ba.
    To be honest Ba would have picked Chelski over us, sad to admit but true.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.