Page 2931 of 4352 FirstFirst ... 193124312831288129212929293029312932293329412981303134313931 ... LastLast
Results 29,301 to 29,310 of 43518
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Oh god.

My pessimism is coming back. :'(
    I am happy that the match is back but,city have to buck up their ideas if they even wanna score a goal..
    The team is not working atm and that needs fixing!

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I am happy that the match is back but,city have to buck up their ideas if they even wanna score a goal..
    The team is not working atm and that needs fixing!
    Aye, not doing very well. Yet to get 3 wins in a row if you put all comps together. I can see 3-1 City or 3-1 United or anything inbetween really.

Inb4 0-0 and we cancel each other out.

Aye, not doing very well. Yet to get 3 wins in a row if you put all comps together. I can see 3-1 City or 3-1 United or anything inbetween really.

Inb4 0-0 and we cancel each other out.
    If City can pull a win outta the bag, it will be well deserved
    U can see 2-0 if we win and if Utd win 3-1

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

The wikipedia article on highest averages aren't exactly accurate. A lot of our teams with bigger stadiums are in Championship.

QPR can only hold 18k and only about 10-15 teams can hold over 30K. Teams like Leeds, Boro, both Sheffields, etc. are all capable of bigger attendances then them but aren't able to get back up yet.

I'm sure you have the same problem with your weaker sides in your league and some B-liga 2 teams but we've had a lot more get relegated.

Granted your money abilities are above all teams but Chavski and City so arguement here but a lot of our teams have hightech equipment and facilities.

Atmosphere doesn't mean anything in being a better league though. Better fanbases? Hell yeah, I imagine that easily compared to half our teams but an atmosphere isn't going to equal better quality of football. If it worked like that. MLB would be behind Mexico, Korea and Japans Baseball League.

The biggest difference the BPL has over every other league and every other sport is simply it's everywhere. In asia a lot of teams have stupid amount of support. In America a lot of the MLS supporters now also follow an EPL team. Nearly all countries get Premier League fixtures.

Pau was telling me how Sunderland vs Norwich was getting advertised in the Liga MX grand final in Mexico. It's just the massive advantage we have over all of them. It's a worldwide league. This in turn equals bigger cash for the 20 teams in the League. You'd be surprised how much every team gets per year.

Other massive advantages we have is our style of play. It's fast paced end to end stuff. A lot more interesting then how MLS, Seria Rigged or any league is like. It makes it more interesting to watch.

Plus our players are a big help. I'm not saying no league has star players. B-Liga has beast and amazing players but you can't point to 1 team in BPL who doesn't have someone great.

United - RVP, Rooney, manager Fergie
    Liverpool - Gerrard and Suarez
    Stoke - Owen
    City - Ballotelli, Aguero, Silva
    Arsenal - Padolski
    Villa - Given
    Chelsea - Cheaters, an idiotic owner, Mata
    Wigan - Gomez
    Newcastle - Ba and Cisse, ben arfa, collochini(sp?)
    Everton - Fellani, jelavic

List goes on.
    Yeah, the drawing power outside of europe is really what the big advantage of the premier league is. i have to disagree on 2 points tho. the Bundesliga is also quite fastpaced, that has changed a lot in recent years, also due to Dortmund playing a very agressive and extremely quick counterattacking/pressing style, that all other teams are adopting lately. The other thing i have to disagree with: Lucas Podolski is no star. He isnt even in the german national team anymore. He's a turd :P
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    Ok, care to elaborate why? is it the arab investors that make it so special? The only team that really constantly stands out and delivers on a big level is ManU. Mancity and Chelsea are just big because of their investors, and as you could see in the CL, money cant buy success. Also i think the Bundesliga and the Primera division are way ahead of the EPL when it comes to the atmosphere in the stadiums.
    Is stupid to think that Bundesliga is as good as EPL.Its a good league but not that good.Any other team besides Bayern would have struggle in EPL.For example QPR is the worst team in EPL but its a better team than Freiburg who is currently 11th in Bundesliga

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Is stupid to think that Bundesliga is as good as EPL.Its a good league but not that good.Any other team besides Bayern would have struggle in EPL.For example QPR is the worst team in EPL but its a better team than Freiburg who is currently 11th in Bundesliga
    That must be why a Dortmund Reserve team totally thrashed the current EPL Champion in the CL.

That must be why a Dortmund Reserve team totally thrashed the current EPL Champion in the CL.
    You honestly believe because you won one match vs City Bundesliga is better than EPL
    LOL!!!

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I do believe that Dortmund, Bayern, Schalke, Leverkusen can defeat any EPL team any day. Yes, absolutely. I actually hope Dortmund gets Arsenal in the KO phase. Arsenal would be in for a very bad surprise.

I do believe that Dortmund, Bayern, Schalke, Leverkusen can defeat any EPL team any day. Yes, absolutely. I actually hope Dortmund gets Arsenal in the KO phase. Arsenal would be in for a very bad surprise.
    You are the only one,trust me

Oh akbar....

Podolski is considered one of Arsenals biggest Stars, and he wouldnt even PLAY in the Dortmund team.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.