This is quite easy for City, just need a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Ah, the skysports score centre had you down as playing 4-3-3, but that's never right lol
    But if you say that Downing was at left back, where was Enrique playing?
    Left wing like he was against Chelsea and Wigan (MOTM in the those games and today as well) Playing really well there.

Blog Entries
    Aguero just miss an easy goal...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    This is quite easy for City, just need a goal.

Left wing like he was against Chelsea and Wigan (MOTM in the those games and today as well) Playing really well there.
    He's a better left back though surely, plus he's pretty much a wing-back when he plays there anyway. Did a great job as an attacking left back for Newcastle, much like Evra or Rafael do for United. Why not play Enrique at left back and Cole on the left? Cole was one of the best right footed left wingers back when he was on tip of his game.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    He's a better left back though surely, plus he's pretty much a wing-back when he plays there anyway. Did a great job as an attacking left back for Newcastle, much like Evra or Rafael do for United. Why not play Enrique at left back and Cole on the left? Cole was one of the best right footed left wingers back when he was on tip of his game.
    He lacks a bit of defensive awareness from set pieces but is great going forward. I won't mind him left back but he's playing very well further forward so no need to change it.

Maybe when we sign a striker and Suarez goes on the left/right and Sterling other place.

Joe Cole was great there but not any more, he's had chances, a good performances v Young Boys doesn't cut it for me, love the guy, very talented for Chelsea but he's off the pace. If Rodgers gives him a chance, hopefully he proves me wrong, I'd love him to be successful for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Aguero just miss an easy goal...
    Didn't seem that easy, had to generate a lot of power.

Blog Entries
    Do you think WBA have realistic chances to play in Europe next year of they will fall short???

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Do you think WBA have realistic chances to play in Europe next year of they will fall short???
    I reckon 8th.

Hull, Blackpool and a load of others teams have done the same thing and gone down or were close to relegation. Difference is they have a good squad with some talented players, around 8th I'm saying.

This game is boring!

I feel sorry for Rafa. The Chelsea job became available and he took it. Let's face it. If even Van was in Benitez's shoes, he would've accepted the offer. But because of Abramovic getting rid of managers like they're mouldy fruit, he's not going to be judged on his managerial performance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruction View Post
    I feel sorry for Rafa. The Chelsea job became available and he took it. Let's face it. If even Van was in Benitez's shoes, he would've accepted the offer. But because of Abramovic getting rid of managers like they're mouldy fruit, he's not going to be judged on his managerial performance.
    I promise you.

I would rather die then even step into the dump they call a stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I promise you.

I would rather die then even step into the dump they call a stadium.
    So you'd turn down a multi-million pound job at one of the best football teams in the world, because you don't like them?

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.