Page 2818 of 4366 FirstFirst ... 181823182718276828082816281728182819282028282868291833183818 ... LastLast
Results 28,171 to 28,180 of 43655
  1. #28171
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,985
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    That was better, the keeper was in goal and that game actually meant something.
    In terms of technique though, I think Ibras goal edges it. The ball was going away so that made it more difficult.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #28172
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,878
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    In terms of technique though, I think Ibras goal edges it. The ball was going away so that made it more difficult.
    True to a degree but I think Ibra's goal was over egged just because it was against England.

  3. #28173
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,396
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    In terms of technique though, I think Ibras goal edges it. The ball was going away so that made it more difficult.
    #Tekkers


     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  4. #28174
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    True to a degree but I think Ibra's goal was over egged just because it was against England.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  5. #28175
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,985
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    True to a degree but I think Ibra's goal was over egged just because it was against England.
    Lol You're not serious.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  6. #28176
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,878
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Lol You're not serious.
    Come on did you not see everyone going ape shit about it, calling it the best goal ever? It was good but there are plenty of better goals scored over the years.

  7. #28177
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Come on did you not see everyone going ape shit about it, calling it the best goal ever? It was good but there are plenty of better goals scored over the years.




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #28178
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,985
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Come on did you not see everyone going ape shit about it, calling it the best goal ever? It was good but there are plenty of better goals scored over the years.
    I guess...

    On a side note, You eFed?!?! I thought you were cool man...

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #28179
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,878
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post

  10. #28180
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    14,878
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I guess...

    On a side note, You eFed?!?! I thought you were cool man...
    I enjoy a bit of creative writing.

    I'm bringing the cool with me.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.