1. #28121
    Black Ninja! Y2Jryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Especially an idiot like you







































    Fuck you








  2. #28122
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2Jryder View Post
    Fuck you







    Lets go AJax




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  3. #28123
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,216
    Blog Entries
    14
    Jack Butler on Twitter: "It'd be quicker for Abramovich to buy Barcelona and change the kit colour. Implementing a philosophy takes years."


    haha

  4. #28124
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Lol wtf happened?
    He was being offended on your behalf because Ryder called you a Turk.

  5. #28125
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    He was being offended on your behalf because Ryder called you a Turk.
    Lol why?




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  6. #28126
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Lol why?
    I think he sees himself as some kind of moral crusader.

  7. #28127
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I think he sees himself as some kind of moral crusader.
    Oh ok then,lol




    What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

  8. #28128
    Deserves to be sacked just for playing Luiz centre back on so many occasions.
     

  9. #28129
    Black Ninja! Wade Barrett 1979's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pedestal of Superiority
    Posts
    15,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Deserves to be sacked just for playing Luiz centre back on so many occasions.
    This is da troof.

  10. #28130
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    This is da troof.
    Damn straight!

    Hope they name one today like they're rumoured too. Hate the constant links!


    Really wish I put that bet on that he'd be first to go, was only gonna do it cause I can't stand him!
     

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.