1. #27891
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Maybe you should change your sig so it shows him sat on a bench...




    Nah man, I'm a true fan, always loyal to him!

    The only thing I'll change my sig to is Suarez at the dentist!







    Oh wait

  2. #27892
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Only when he comes on the pitch at the 75th minute.
    Clearly not. I've been a fan of Hernandez ever since he joined the club. Whether he scores or not I couldn't care less, he's a brilliant player and a bright prospect for the team.

    Pisses me off when people assume that of me -.-

  3. #27893
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Nah man, I'm a true fan, always loyal to him!

    The only thing I'll change my sig to is Suarez at the dentist!







    Oh wait

    Nothing wrong with his big, beautiful, sparkling white teeth!
     

  4. #27894
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Nothing wrong with his big, beautiful, sparkling white teeth!
    Oh please... Hagrid is better looking than him!

  5. #27895
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,216
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Clearly not. I've been a fan of Hernandez ever since he joined the club. Whether he scores or not I couldn't care less, he's a brilliant player and a bright prospect for the team.

    Pisses me off when people assume that of me -.-
    I wasn't serious.

  6. #27896
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Oh please... Hagrid is better looking than him!
    Hagrid isn't the top scorer in the league and doesn't have a stunning wife!

    He lives in a caravan and gets young kids to go in there with him.


    #HagridsGotShining
     

  7. #27897
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I wasn't serious.
    Alright then, least we have that cleared

  8. #27898
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Hagrid isn't the top scorer in the league and doesn't have a stunning wife!

    He lives in a caravan and gets young kids to go in there with him.


    #HagridsGotShining
    Oh my God, Steve you are one funny guy

  9. #27899
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Oh my God, Steve you are one funny guy
    I know that, so are you Shin, convinced Utd would walk it against Norwich...


     

  10. #27900
    The Trinity
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    2,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I know that, so are you Shin, convinced Utd would walk it against Norwich...




    Every team has their day, looks like today is ours...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.